{36}

📍Mexico City, Mexico

     "I could take 12 hour nap right now." I looked behind me to see Harry dragging behind me, as we exited the plane. I giggled at him before teasingly whispering, "Hey, your the one who woke up early to get some work done." I dramatically winked at him, which caused him to let out a loud groan and amusingly tackle me from behind.

     He held my waist tightly against his own and nuzzled himself into my neck, as we started to walk into the airport, so we could reach the cars that would take us to the hotel.

     Curtis rolled his eyes at our childishness and spoke, "Ok, love birds get off each other, before someone spots you guys." Harry grunted dramatically, before pulling himself away from me and walking next to me.

      When we finally exited the airport, we were automatically bombarded with fans and paparazzi. I was quite surprised, but what did I expect, I am traveling with Harry Styles.

     I distanced myself from Harry and tried my hardest to walk through the crowd, with Curtis walked behind me. I heard some chants of my name, which I smiled polity at. I was completely caught of guard, when a older man with a camera got in my face and started to bombard me with questions.

     "Are you and Harry dating?"

     "Are you cheating on your last boyfriend, Cooper?"

      "Is this all a publicity stunt?"

      "Why did Harry pull you up on stage at the last performance?"

     I just wanted to smack that camera out of his hands, but that would probably bring a bad reputation my way. I tried my hardest to avoid the questions and walk towards the car that was waiting for us, that felt like it was miles away.

     As the same man still continued to ask me annoying questions, more fans started to crowd around me. I was starting to feel claustrophobic. I tried to turn around and reach for Curtis, but when I turned around, he was no longer behind me.

    For fucks sake!

     I dropped my head and tried my best to maneuver through the crowd, but the harder I tried the more trapped I felt. My heart was starting to beat super fast and my breaths were getting caught in my throat, which caused me to start coughing.

     I was on the edge of a panic attack.

     The screams and questions being thrown at me were muffled, as it was becoming harder to breathe. I felt like I was going to pass out.

     I have only had one panic attack in my life and that was when my mom had died. It was one of the worst and traumatizing things to happen to me. I had to walk myself to the bathroom and hide behind the shower curtain, to hide my cries from my dad.

     My thoughts were interrupted, by an arm picking me up by the waist. My breaths started to become heavier, but I started to clam down, by the sound of Harrys soothing voice.

     "Hey, it is ok. Breathe."

     I tried my hardest to focus on Harrys sooting voice. When we finally reached the car, I had calmed down a little bit, but I was still having trouble breathing and I felt my body shaking still.

     I did not even notice that I had been buckled into a seat and we were finally driving away from the airport. What brought me back from my trance was the sound of Harrys voice trying his hardest to soothe me.

     I finally looked up to see Harry huddling over me, with worrisome in his eyes. I finally felt my breaths settle, but my body was still shaking a little.