{23}

When I arrived at the arena, where we were going to be performing, I was practically shoved into a dressing room to begin getting ready.

I was wearing a casual outfit, which consisted of black jeans, purple shirt, and a black leather jacket. I added a small black hat to bring a little more personality into the outfit, which I felt was lacking.

After Lou had finished my makeup and hair I was then dragged to get my mic attached to my clothes. Tonight we were trying something new. Instead of regular microphone we were going to have a face mic, so I could dance along with my backup dancers. I was super excited to do this, since this was something Harrys crew would not usually do.

Speaking of Harry, I have luckily not seen him yet. I have tried to stay away from places I would feel he would be, but I doubt he would try to talk to me before a show. That would be a distraction for both us and work needed to come first.

After some person had attached my mic, I was rushed back to my dressing room to have a bit of a touch up on my makeup.

As I walked alone back to my dressing room, I felt a hand on my waist. I was pulled into a room quickly and when I was finally released I almost went full karate on this person.

"What the hell is-" I stopped speaking immediately when I saw Harry standing in front of me.

Oh hell no. I felt my eyes widened and I started to back up slowly to the door as I spoke to him, "Look, I have to get ready for my show, we can talk later." Harry just stared at me unamused and his lips were in a straight line.

When I felt my back against the door I turned slowly to try and turn the door knob, but I was stopped by a force above me. I looked up quickly to see Harrys hand above my head holding the door. I slowly moved my eyes from his hand to his face to see a stern facial expression on his face.

He did not look happy. Well, shit.

Harry started to shake his head slowly before dropping his eyes to the floor. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing would come out.

Harry looked upset and I did not know by what. I knew that whatever was going on between us would not make him this upset. Did he have a family issue? Was he reminiscing from his breakup? I kept looking at his face that was looking down at the carpet.

I finally had enough courage to whisper, "Are you ok?" Those three words seemed to snap him back into reality, because he quickly unattached his hand from the door and looked straight into my eyes.

As soon as I looked at his green orbs, I immediately felt my heart break. He did not look like the free and happy man like he was at the sunflower field. He looked sad and confused. His eyes were pleading with me for something, but I did not know what he wanted from me.

When I finally felt his raspy voice I swear all I wanted to do was take away all the pain he was holding inside of him away. "Am I ok?" I nodded slowly at his question before taking a deep breathe and replying, "Yeah you look upset, are you-."

My question was interrupted by Harrys lips forcefully coming in contact with mine. My eyes immediately widened and my breaths started to get heavier. What the hell is he doing? As Harry continued to kiss me, I felt my heart starting to beat faster. I swear it was running a full on marathon.

I did not have a clue what was going on, but I could not detach my lips from his. My brain was telling me to, but my body was refusing immensely. So I did the one thing, that I wanted to do the moment he cornered me in this room, I kissed back.

My lips moved in sync with his and I felt his hand slip to my hips and pull himself closer to me. I moved my hand from the door knob and pushed my hand into his silky brown hair. I tried my best not to tug on it, but when I felt a groan come from Harrys throat, I could not help myself from pulling harshly on it.

This caused another groan to come from his throat and he harshly pushed my full on into the door with a loud bang. I finally fully understood what I was doing and I quickly pulled my hand from his hair and pushed him away from me.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Do I seriously not have any self control!

I did not even give Harry a second glance, before I pushed the door opened and ran back to my dressing room.

When I finally made it back to my room, I quickly opened the door and slammed it with as much anger I had in me.

I started to bang at the door and I felt my breaths become heavier. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" I started to stomp my feet and cuss words started to fall from my mouth. I probably looked so immature having a full on meltdown, but this was the only way I could calm myself down.

When I finally felt my heart slowing down and my breaths started to become a normal pace, I backed away from the door and turned to the mirror.

I looked like a mess. My eyes were glossy and my face looked flushed. My lipstick was no longer on my lips and had carried it self to my flushed cheeks.

I sighed heavily, before grabbing a makeup wipe and wiping off the access makeup. When I finally looked normal again, I took another deep breathe, before a knock on my door interrupted my thoughts.

I walked over to door hoping it wasn't Harry and I sighed of relief, when it was just Curtis.

"You ready kid?" I gave him a small smile, before nodding quickly and rushing passed him to the stage area.

As I walked over to the stage, a ding from my back pocket caused me to reach into my back pocket to pull out my phone.

Harry: We need to talk. Meet me at my hotel room at 9. x

I sighed heavily at his message, but I knew deep down that we needed to talk sooner or later. I did not what he wanted from this, but I had to tell him that whatever this was needed to stop.

I came here to perform, not get involved with a popstar. This had to end, so with the little courage I had in me I replied to him.

Me: Yeah, I will be there.

I pushed my phone back into my back pocket and pushed all the overwhelming thoughts from my brain and walked as confident as I could to the stage.

I came here to perform and nothing was going to stop that.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well damn, this chapter got a little spicy! Hope you enjoyed and remember to give it a vote and comment!

Thank you all for the support on this book, it means a lot!

Thank you so much and all the love! ❤️:)

-Lexie xx