{50}

TWO MONTHS LATER...

8 million likes/52,559 comments

{sydney.cross} been too long

kathrine.scott- taking over the world

fanaccount- queen

hater- you are the absolute worst

harryfan- best day of my life getting to see you and harry

arianagrande- amazing job bb!

sydeny.cross.updates- Sydney Cross, Harry Styles, and others perform in NYC

"You will do amazing love, just like always." I stared up at Harry as he rubbed my shoulder trying to comfort me. You would think after becoming more well known and doing more performances I wouldn't be as nervous anymore, but no. I was freaking out like usual, but not for the reason everyone would think, especially Harry.

I was going to do it.

I was going to tell him.

I was going to tell him I love him.

Two months ago when we were at the beach and I finally came to the realization that I did in fact love him, I tried my best to tell him. I really did, but I couldn't do it. I would overthink everything, even though he reassured me multiple times that he loved me. I knew that I couldn't just tell him, thats not how I work.

I had to tell him by song.

As cheesy as that sounds, I honestly think that will be the only way I can force those words out of my lips.

Besides that, these last two months have been absolutely incredible. Me and Harry spent almost every single second of the day talking. He made me feel so loved and he made sure I always knew that was how he felt. It was definitely weird how open Harry was, cause I could never imagine Harry being like this only a year ago.

He has just made me fall deeper in love with him.

Like now as he held me close to his body as he playfully swayed with me in his dressing room trying to comfort me and sooth my nerves. It just feels so weird, but so good.

I was also super nervous today because it had been two weeks since I had last seen Harry physically. He was promoting his new album and doing different concerts, while I was writing songs and preparing for my tour that was coming up in a couple of months. I couldn't help the nerves that swam through my body overthinking everything while he was gone. Luckily, I could always call him and he would know immediately how to make me feel better.

I really do love him.

"You feeling better, sunny." I laughed at the new nickname Harry has started calling me, before nodding against his chest and tightening my arms around his waist.