{8]

I was applying my last bit of makeup, while jamming out to my playlist. Tonight we were going out to celebrate me going on tour. I have been super busy with trying to record songs that I have not even had time to celebrate this accomplishment. It has become a routine of wake up, eat, studio, come home, eat, and sleep. I am defiantly excited to go out and get loose for once.

I finally finished my makeup and hair. I got out of my chair and walked over to my small closet. I decided on a plain black dress and black heels. I slipped them on and headed out of my room to the living room, where Kathrine was waiting for me. She was wearing a silver dress and looked stunning as usual.

"You look hot, ready to drink the night away." I giggled at her before picking up my Louis Vuitton clutch and heading out the door, with Kathrine skipping behind me.

502,642 likes/30,096 comments

{sydney.cross} 🍸

kathrine.scott- damnnn girl! Looking 🔥

cooper.jackson- gorgeous lady

lovelysyd- can I look like you please??

harrystyles- beautiful

hater- I swear if Harry goes for someone as ugly as her...

fanaccount- cannot wait to see you on tour!

30,090 more comments...

When we entered the dark room I was already swept away from Kathrine to the bar by Cooper. He grabbed my hand and led me to the bar. I looked behind me to already see Kathrine chatting with a random guy. When we reached the bar, Cooper ordered two beers and turned in my direction. We dated for almost a year and he still didn't know I didn't drink beer.

My thought was interrupted by a squeeze to my hip and I looked up to see Cooper staring at me. I quickly removed his hand before asking, "How have you been?" He quickly put his hand back to that spot on my hip and leaned closer. I was starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable, but I did not remove his hand this time.

"Been ok, have been better though." I smelt the alcohol on his breathe and quickly removed myself from his body. I gave him a small smile, before pointing the restroom and saying, "I gotta use the bathroom, I will be back though." He gave me a small smirk before taking another step in my direction and whispering, "I'll be waiting." I gave him a nervous smile before rushing away from him.

I started to look for Kathrine, because I was not in the mood to deal with Cooper's drunk ass. I was pushing through the swarm of sweaty bodies dancing together. Sometimes I was even stopped by a person asking, "Wait are you Sydney Cross" or "Your Sydney Cross." Usually I would stay and talk, but I really just wanted to get out of here.

I was finally off of the dance floor and I noticed a staircase that was going up to a second floor. Me being the curious self I was decided to climb the stairs. Maybe it is a bathroom or somewhere I could find internet to call and Uber?

When I climbed the top of the stairs I was faced with a large man in front of a door. He was looking ahead of me and acting like I wasn't even there. I moved my hand and started to wave it in front of his face, it might be a little childish but I am right in front of him, the least he could do is ask if I needed help.

"Um, hello? Hey I was wondering if there was a place I could call a-" I was cut off by the man speaking harshly, "Go away, I can tell your not in V.I.P." I felt my jaw drop immediately. I wan't in V.I.P or whatever that means, but he doesn't have to be an ass about it. He is just as ordinary as I am. For Gods sake, he is spending his Friday night guarding a damn door. Whose really the loser here?

I swear I was about to punch this guy in the face, but I was interrupted by a familiar deep British voice behind me. "Excuse me is there a problem here?" I turned around to see Harry Styles behind me. If I was not as angry as I would I would probably pass out by how good he looked. He was wearing a black shirt that was unbuttoned a little to where you were able to see a few strands of chest hair. He was also wearing white high waisted pants. He looked like a fucking angel, but I did not have time to stare before his voice brought me back from my trance.

"Sydney what are you doing out here, I told you to go and grab a table for us?" My eyes widened wondering what he was doing, but then I realized he was trying to help me. I quickly got myself together and nodded towards the man and answered, "I was but I was stopped by the lovely man." My tone was sarcastic and I looked back at the large asshole and saw his eyes widened. Huh, cat caught your tongue.

He started to stutter, but I could not understand anything he was saying. It was quite amusing and I had to bite my tongue to not burst out laughing.

The man took a deep breathe before opening the door and speaking, "Sorry just doing my job, you two can come in." I turned back to Harry to see him still staring at the man. "Its fine, just don't be such a dick next time." The mans eyes widened and nodded quickly before stepping as side for us to enter. Harry put his hand on the small of back and started to lead me into the room. His touch alone sent tingles up my back and I did not know how the hell I was going to get out of this.

It was not that I did not want to sit and chat with Harry, but knowing myself I was going to make a fool out of myself.

______________________________________________________________________________

Wassup! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will be focused more on just Sydney and Harry, so get ready haha.

Like and comment please! ❤️Have a great day! :)

-Lexie xx