{6}

400,579 likes/42,777 comments

{sydney.cross} dear society out now! Go check it out! I worked super hard on this and it is my favorite song I have ever written. I hope you enjoy, Love you all ❤️

kathrine.scott- BEST SONG EVER!!!

cooper.jackson- beautiful ❤️

lovelysyd- listening right now! It is beautiful

sydeny.cross.updates- stunning as always!

hater1- ew the song sucks

onedirectionfanaccount- I cannot wait to see you on tour with Harry!

fanaccount- how does someone look like this??

selenagomez- great song! Deserves tons of success!

camillerowe- Super excited to listen! :)

fanaccount2- your a beautiful singer ❤️

42,767 more comments...

"AHHH" I shot up from my bed immediately and ran down the stairs. I stopped in the kitchen and grabbed a pot that was left on the counter and ran to the door getting ready to hit whoever was there. When I ran around the corner I was faced with Kathrine screaming at the top of her lungs looking down at her phone.

"What the fuck are you doing screaming at three in the morning?" Kathrine looked up from her phone with a sheepish smile. She bit her bottom lip and looked down at the pot in my hand and started to burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes at her and dropped the pot on the ground.

"Hey! That is going to scratch the ground." I gave her a smirk before answering, "Well next time don't wake me up screaming making me think you were getting murdered." Kathrine put her hand up to her heart and started to give me a smile. "You were going to hit a murderer in the face with a pot for me, I'm flattered." I rolled my eyes at her before questioning, "What the fuck are you screaming about?"

Her eyes widened before she handed me her phone. I rubbed my eyes before looking at the article on the bright screen.

    My eyes winded as I looked at the article

My eyes winded as I looked at the article. "What the fuck?" I looked up to see Kathrine nodding her head. I gave her back her phone before responding, "At the party they seemed fine, but I also only saw them for a minute or so. Kathrine gave me a small smile and said, "Yeah I wonder why they broke up." I shrugged at her comment, but being interrupted by a loud yawn.

"Well it isn't any of my business, so I am going back to bed. I started to walk up back the stairs to my bedroom before I heard, "Hey maybe you and Harry can get together now." I stopped in my tracks immediately before turning around slowly to see Kathrine with a small smirk on her face. I was too tired to deal with her childish thoughts and replied with, "Fuck off, that isn't ever going to happen." Kathrine laughed at me before walking past me and bumping my shoulder. She turned around quickly before saying, "Hey you never know, this tour might bring some fun for the both of you." I felt my jaw drop before I picked up a pillow that was on top of the couch and threw it at her. "Fuck off!" She quickly dodged it before laughing at me and running off to her bedroom.

I sighed heavily and started to shrug off to my bedroom, where I was just previously enjoying some much needed and deserved sleep. When I crawled back to my bed I snuggled into my pillows and let my eyes close into a deep and relaxing slumber.

172,698 likes/8,745 comments

{cooper.jackson} mine ❤️

kathrine.scott- hmmm..sure lol

fanaccount- are they dating?

lovelysyd- I do not think they are dating. Every time Sydney has done an interview she has said that she is single.

hater1- eww she is ugly

stylesfanaccount- I hope their not dating. Kind of ship her with harry...

8,740 more comments...

________________________________________________________________________________

Wassup! I hope you everyone has a lovely day or night. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I know that Camille and Harry supposedly broke up after the tour, so good thing this story is fiction! haha!

Anyone comment and like if you wanna..It would be greatly appreciated! ❤️;)

-Lexie xx

p.s you should listen to Dear Society by Madison Beer (its pretty good)