{45}

The entire car ride was filled with awkward silence, except for the music playing throughout the car. I turned away from Harry and looked out the window in anger. I could feel his stare over my shoulder the entire car ride. I was absolutely furious that he tricked me into breakfast with him. I was even more furious that I didn't even fight, I just let him have his way. I hated he still had this pull on me, it was absolutely infuriating.

After a few more moments of painful silence I finally had the courage to turn back to Harry and ask, "Where are we going?" Harry looked over at me before replying with a vague answer, "A small cafe, no one will notice us." I nodded slowly before turning back the opposite direction and looking out the window at the streets of London.

When I finally heard the radio music stop, I turned to look at Harry to see him unbuckling his seatbelt. He looked over at me before saying, "Come one, I don't want to keep you too long." I nodded before unbuckling my own seatbelt that was around my waist and got out of the car.

I looked up at the small cafe that we were at. It was small and cute with blue accents from the outside. It was cozy.

I was brought out of my trance by Harrys voice. "Its no Beachwood Cafe, but they have good coffee, which is good for hangovers."

I nodded again, before walking ahead of Harry and going inside the cozy cafe. When I walked inside, by eyes widened at the interior of the cafe. The walls were filled with tons of old cds and vintage guitars. It looked super cool and I was surprised there were not many people inside the cafe.

There was one couple in the corner reading books with two cups of coffee next to them. They looked relaxed. There was one other female on the other side typing away on her laptop without looking up. It felt good to not be stared at and I could tell Harry was full of relief when he noticed no one was paying attention to us. We both just looked like a normal couple getting breakfast together. As much as I didn't want to be here with Harry, it was a cool place that I would definitely come back to if I was ever back in London.

I was interrupted again by Harry placing his hand on my shoulder and speaking, "I have been coming here lately since The Beachwood wasn't as peaceful anymore."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him before asking, "What do you mean?" He looked down at me before saying, "Lots of fans started to show up after I mentioned the cafe in my song. Its not a good place to go anymore if I want peace and quiet."

I understood what he meant. It was like his safe place where he could have peace, where he didn't have to worry about being Harry Styles. Obviously, with tons of people showing up he started to feel that pressure again.

"Well I bet the cafe loved the shoutout," I joked. Harry chuckled at my statement, before walking up to the counter.

I followed Harry, while continuing to look around the small cafe. When I reached the counter, Harry was pulling out his wallet and handing over his card to the man at the register. After he gave the man his card, he took my hand loosely and pulling me over to a small booth in the corner.

When he took my hand, I hated the effect it had on me. I felt my cheeks blush immediately, so I quickly took my hand away from his grasp. He looked behind him with a look of hurt in his eyes, before continuing the walk to the booth. I felt a small amount of guilt, but I shouldn't. He is the one who dragged me to breakfast with him, when I obviously did not want to be there.

He sat down quickly before looking up at me and motioning me to sit across from him. I hated the awkwardness that was lingering throughout the air, but it was almost impossible to not feel the feeling. We didn't end things on the best of terms and I did not want to have a makeup session, I just wanted to go home and be as far away as I could from the man, who was across from me and staring at me with his usual intimating stare.