{44}

I yawned exhaustedly into the fluffy pillow that I was cuddled into. After a couple of more minutes of relaxation, I opened my eyes to feel a pounding in my head.

Ow. I feel like absolute shit.

As I finally started to get out of the bed, I looked around me to see a nicely furnished bedroom, which was not my hotel room I was staying in. Where am I?

As I sat up from the comfortable bed, I took in my surroundings. This was definitely not a Hilton Head hotel room. The large bedroom was quite bland, but sophisticated. I looked at the wall to see a couple of large paintings. I finally got out of the bed to then realize I was in a large white oversize t-shirt. Whose is this?

As I kept looking around at my surroundings, I noticed a large dark brown dresser with awards resting on the top of the surface. I walked over to the dresser to see a few trophies and a couple of photos. As I inspected the photos, I came across a photo that was placed face down on the dress.

My sneaky self couldn't help myself from reaching for the photo and looking at it. When I turned over the frame, I felt my heart stop and my breath hitch. It was a photo from the tour of me and Harry smiling and laughing inside my dressing room.

We looked so young and happy.

Wait. Where the fuck am I?

I quickly dropped the photo back on the dresser and frantically searched the room for more clues. I looked around the room to see my red dress I had worn last night. I walked over to it and took a sniff to smell the oder of alcohol. That one sniff brought back all of the remembrance of the night before.

The Brits, the drinking, the dancing, Kendall, and Harry Styles.

I felt my breaths start to become uneven and my heart was racing now. Harry was the last one I saw before I passed out.

My thoughts were interrupted by a slight knock from behind me. I took a deep breath before turning around to see a sleepy looking Harry Styles watching me with curious eyes.

Fuck.

Out of all the damn places, I ended up here.

At the sight of him, I felt my mouth fall open and I quickly stood farther back to keep as much distance as possible. I didn't want to be anywhere near this man.

"Do you feel ok?"

His deep morning voice shocked me a little and I couldn't help the stumbling as I spoke out of nervousness. "W-where am I and why the h-hell are you here?" I saw a flash of hurt come from Harrys eyes, but he recovered quickly by straightening his posture and responding, "You passed out last night, so I took you here. You were super drunk."

My eyebrows furrowed as I asked, "Why didn't you just take me to a hotel?" I was starting to get aggravated as we spoke.

Harry pulled his hand to reach around his neck to scratch it lightly before saying, "That was the farthest thing from my mind. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, you scared me there."

I felt the anger that I was feeling at his words. How dare he take me here. He is smart guy, I am pretty positive he knew deep down I did not want to see him. I thought I made that pretty clear, when I cursed him out at the after party in front of everyone.

I huffed before looking up at him to see him looking down at my bare legs. I looked down as well to then realize I was just in a shirt. I looked straight back up at him with confusion and anger in my eyes at my realization.