{35}

📍Sao Paulo, Brazil

     After the breathtaking encore, which was filled with so much emotion from both me and Harrys side, he grabbed my hand and brought me straight to his dressing room. On the way, congratulations and weird glances were brought are way. Every time someone would stop Harry, he would politely smile and excuse himself from the long conversation awaiting him. I giggled slightly at Harrys frustrated glances at the crew.

     Sexually frustrated I see

     When the both of us finally arrived at Harrys dressing room, I was pushed inside immediately. I was about to wine at the force of Harrys push, but was cut of immediately by Harrys plump lips. My eyes widen at the unexpected contact, but I relaxed soon after and moved my hands to the back of his neck. I started to tug on the lower half of Harrys hair, which caused a groan to come from his throat. Well, damn 

     Reluctantly, Harry removed his lips from mine and whispered, "Thank you." My eyebrows furrowed at his confession and I was about to question his statement, but was interrupted by the door , which opened abruptly.

     Me and Harry immediately moved away from each other and was faced with Jeff. Jeff was smirking at the two of us, I looked behind me to see Harrys cheeks flushed. I laughed softly at Harrys adorable expression.

     He was so breathtaking.

     He was mine.

     I looked back at Jeff to see him still smirking at Harry. Well, he finds this absolutely amusing. Jeff finally broke the uncomfortable silence, by coughing lightly and speaking, "Sorry to interrupt, but congrats to both of you, it was a beautiful performance." I blushed lightly at Jeffs words.

     I was so glad that everyone enjoyed our performance, but while I was up there it did not even feel like a concert. It was just me and Harry and our insane amount of chemistry and emotions. When I looked into Harrys gorgeous and bright eyes, all I wanted to do was get lost in them.

     I looked back at Jeff and asked, "What is twitter saying?" Jeffs eyebrows immediately rose and wiggled together in a suggestive manner.  I groaned loudly, before face palming myself. "It is all over isn't it." Jeff laughed at me before nodding slowly, "You bet. Your trending!"

     I laughed lightly, before sighing heavily. "Well, I guess we were pretty obvious." I turned back at Harry to see him smiling softly at me with his still fresh pink cheeks.

     "You bet ya, looked like you guys were eye fucking."

     My jaw immediately dropped at Jeffs statement. Harry looked right up at Jeff and yelled, "Get out!" Both me and Harrys cheeks were bright red and we probably looked ridiculous.

     Jeff bursted out laughing and brought his arms up in surrender, before walking out of the dressing room.

     I looked down at the ground feeling to embarrassed to look up at Harry. Jeff was always super quiet around me, so it was quite shocking to hear him joke around with me like that.

     I was brought back out of my trance, by arms wrapping around my waist. I looked behind me slightly to see Harry smiling at me. I smiled back at him before whispering, "Well, hello." He laughed softly at me, before resting his head on my shoulder. I rested my forehead to the side of his head and sighed in content.

     This felt so right.

      He made me feel so good.

     "Let me take you out." I turned around slightly, so I was facing him and smiled at him. "We have to wake up early tomorrow." Harry scoffed at me, before tightening his grip on my waist and whispering, "Fuck it, I just wanna be with you."