{4}

201,672 likes/14,570 comments

{sydney.cross} dear society

fanaccount1- like how? 😍😍

cooper.jackson- beautiful

lovelysyd- when are you releasing new music??

kathrine.scott- that is my best friend right there!

selenagomez- see ya soon! 😉

hater1- why would Selena want to hang out with someone as ugly as Sydney?

lovelystyle- You and Harry should collab?

hater2- ugh

sydney.cross.updates- stunning as always ❤️

14,561 more comments...

"You are telling me Harry fucking Styles was at my party last night and I did not even get to see him!" I nodded slowly already regretting my decision on telling Kathrine about my meeting with Harry last night.

She over dramatically sighed and plopped back down on my bed. "Who was he with again?" I looked down at her with a small smile before replying, "I think her name is Camille." Kathrine once again gave an overdramatic sigh and buried her face into my blankets before mumbling, "Of course the gorgeous ones are taken." I laughed at her before pulling myself out of bed to get ready for my meeting with my management.

Sydneys Instagram Story:

     When I opened the door to the room, I was surprised to see not only my manager but another set of people

When I opened the door to the room, I was surprised to see not only my manager but another set of people. A man and a women. Curtis stood up to greet me with a hug and kiss on the cheek, before pulling my seat out for me to sit down.

I gave him a quick smile, before looking down not knowing exactly what I am suppose to do. For being a performer, I am quite awkward in these situations.

Curtis gave me another reassuring smile before breaking the uncomfortable silence, "Ok now since everyone is here we can begin." I quickly looked forward to see the man and women nodding at what Curtis was saying. The man had short black hair and a small stubble on his jaw. The women next to him had light brown hair and a pale clear skin tone.

I quickly detached my eyes from the pair and focusing back on Curtis. "Sydney this Jeffrey Azoff and his partner Glenne." I gave them a small smile before nodding reassuring him that I am listening.

"You know Harry Styles right?" I looked at Curtis confusing before responding softly, "Not really." I was kind of shocked that Curtis would ask me that especially, when I met him for barely a minute last night. What a weird coincidence.

Jeff rose from his chair before putting his hand out to me. I took it and shook it with a light squeeze before questioning, "What does knowing Harry have to do with me?" I looked at Curtis to see him smiling at me. I was quite confused but I was brought back to reality when a Curtis said, "Just wondering, since you are finishing the tour with him." I felt my jaw drop before exclaiming, "What the fuck!"

Maybe not very professional, but you cannot just say shit like that. Curtis gave me a waring glare, before looking back at Jeffrey. I looked at Jeffrey to see him biting his lip, probably having to stop his laugh from my outburst.

"Harrys first part of the tour is ending soon and we were wondering if you wanted to join him for the second half of it." Curtis spoke before I could make another inappropriate comment and said, "We will get back to you." Jeff nodded before shaking both of our hands and leaving.

I still did not know what the fuck was happening, but I could pass out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! -Lexie xx

Please vote and comment, if you wanna! ❤️