{43}

7

7.2 million likes/41,076 comments

{sydney.cross} Brits after party is getting wild

selenagomez- that dress is fire

fanaccount- gorgeous queen

hydney.fan- kind of don't know how to feel

hater- your an immature bitch

kathrine.scott- when she posts twice in the same night

kendalljenner- great meeting you gorgeous!

harryfan- watch harry be there after the stunt you pulled

41,069 more comments...

"Cheers to a successful Brits!" I screamed along with some of my friends as we drank champagne. I sat across from Curtis to see him typing away on his phone. "What are you typing about?"

Curtis looked up at me and turned his phone, so I could look at the article he was reading. I sighed heavily as I looked at the article that read, 'Sydney Cross throws shade at ex Harry Styles.'

"Are people making that big of a deal about a single wink?" Curtis looked back down at his phone, but my attention was pulled to my friend who was drunkly slurring. "You know how the media is and you acted like a badass." I giggled at my friend named Charlie, who was obviously very drunk.

The rest of the car ride was filled with laughter at Charlies drunk statements and I didn't even realize we had arrived to the event where the afterparty was being held, until Curtis took my hand to lead me out of the car. As soon as both of my feet landed on the ground, paparazzi came running my way with their big cameras. I was already feeling tipsy, so the bright flashes were making my head start to hurt.

As Curtis kept his arm wrapped around me, we walked to the entrance of the event. I kept hearing yelling as we walked, but I was too lightheaded to focus on any of the words that were coming out of the men mouths. I heard Curtis mumble next to me, "You really had to drink all whole bottle." I started to giggle at his statement, which only caused him to roll his eyes at me.

When we finally made it inside the event, Curtis pulled me straight to the bar to order me a glass of water.

"You good?" I looked up to Curtis with a lopsided smile and replied, "Yeah, I am just happy." Curtis handed me the water and said, "Drink this and have fun ok." I nodded at Curtis' words and chugged down the ice cold water.

The ice cold water soothed my headache and I was starting to feel a little better. After about fifteen minutes, I was starting to sober up a little. "I think I am ok now Curtis, lets go celebrate." Curtis nodded before speaking, "Are you sure? I am not trying to be overbearing, but I know how you are about crowds of cameras. I get worried." I looked up to Curtis to see the concern in his eyes. I pulled my hand to his shoulder and gave it a slight squeeze. "I promise I am fine. Just excited and feeling good." Curtis slowly nodded and I hopped out of my chair. I grabbed Curtis hand and said, "Come on let loose a little."