{33}

📍Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

"I still do not think this is a good idea." I rolled my eyes at Curtis, as he gave me the parent speech. "Curtis, I am twenty two years old, I will be just fine." Curtis gave me an apprehensive look before sighing heavily, "It is not you that I am worried about." I quickly recognized the issue that Curtis was referring to and turned behind me to see Harry waiting for me by the exit door.

I turned back around quickly after Harry caught my eye and gave Curtis a hug before whispering against his neck, "I promise nothing will happen, we are just friends." When we separated from the hug I saw Curtis' skeptical look.

I quickly waved Curtis a goodbye before walking over to Harry. When I reached Harry, he gave me a small smile before taking my bags and asking, "You need some help?" I quickly thanked him before giving him a small bag full of extra clothes.

Harry tugged the door open and waited for me to pass first. I looked around quickly to see Curtis still looking at us with his overprotective facial features. As much as Curtis annoyed be sometimes, I still loved him and he was always there for me during my mothers death. He was really the only one I had, who some what understood the pain I was going through. Him and my mom were close, so he had lost a best friend, which was incredibly hard on him.

I gave him a smile before walking out into the cold night. I looked behind me to see Harry following behind. "My car is over there." I looked over to where he was pointing and started to walk over.

When we reached his car, Harry quickly loaded the two bags in his trunk and rushed to the drivers side, so he could escape the brisk night. He quickly turned the heater on before turning on the radio, as some old 80s songs started to play.

As the car was filled with silence, I was finally able to think a bit. Me and Harry convinced the crew to let us stay one extra day in Rio. It was a tough battle and when we finally had come to a mutual decision of one bodyguard joining us, as we explored the city. We were super excited, as visiting the cities we travel to together, has become a little tradition between us.

As I thought more about the activity we had planned, I started to get more nervous. The last time we had visited a place together was when Harry found me on the streets practically crying over him. Looking back on that, I wish I acted more strong.

Well, It is too late to change it and then is a new chance for me and Harry. After agreeing to just be friends we Harry, I thought it would be difficult, but luckily it hasn't been. The only difference was that I could no longer kiss him, cuddle him, and hold his hands. It is hard sometimes, especially when he is acting like the cutest bean, but this is the best thing for me and my heart. I need to protect myself and this is the best way to.

"What you thinking about?" I turned to face Harry as I saw him keeping contact with the road ahead. I shrugged my shoulders slightly before speaking, "Just overthinking." Harry nodded at my response, before turning the radio up a little higher. "Just relax and listen to some soothing music." I gave Harry a small smile, before focusing on the music that was filling the interior of the car.

"There's nobody in the future

So baby let me hand you my love

Oh, there's no step for you to dance to

So slip your hand inside of my glove

Hold me, hold me, hold me

Hold me, hold me, hold me. "

As the lyrics of Hold Me by Fleetwood Mac played, I immediately felt soothed and all the worries that were filling my brain evaporated immediately. I turned my head to look at Harry once more to see him humming the lyrics softly. He must have felt my stare as he quickly moved one of his hands and rested it upon my own that was laying over my knee. He gave it a small squeeze, before giving me a smile. I returned the smile before closing my eyes and letting the music take all the stress away.