{18}

📍Brisbane, Australia

734,894 likes/30,087 comments

{sydney.cross} Last night in Aussie! Thank you so much for having me tonight, what an amazing crowd! :)

kathrine.scott- come home. I miss u

harrystyles- lovely job tonight x

lovelysyd- beautiful as always

fanaccount- I GOT TO SEE YOU TONIGHT! YOU ARE AMAZING

hater- your disgusting

shawn.mendes- hope to see you soon :)

harrystylesfanaccount- shipping you and harry so hard...

                        30,080 more comment...

     It was our final night in Australia and I was freaking out. First, my outfit mysteriously went missing and my stylish had to go to the shop and find another jacket that was as similar as possible. Then when she finally came back, the jacket was found. Lou was rushing on my makeup and I was scared it was not going to be good. Show nights were always stressful, but it has never been like this before.

     It did not help that there was some tension. Yeah, Curtis found out about the dinner with Harry. When leaving the restaurant together, I guess some paparazzi found us. It is weird though, cause I did not even see them. I swear they can turn invisible or some magic shit, cause I do not know how they can hide so well with their big ass cameras.

     Curtis practically yelled at me for going out with Harry. I did not understand completely why he was so angered about it, until I checked my social media. Weirdly enough there were not as many haters, as I thought. His fans were more interested on what was going on. I ended up just liking a tweet that said, She is his opening act, of course they are going to be friends. That helped shut down most of the rumors, which Curtis was grateful for. 

     "For fucks sake!" I turned around swiftly to see Lou trying to wash the mascara under the sink. "What is it?" Lou turned to me, before taking a long deep breathe. I feel so bad for this girl, she is having so much stress.

     "The mascara ran out, so wait here while I go and grab another from Harrys dressing room." I quickly got out of my seat, before grasping her arm lightly. "No, you wait here. You look like you are about to have a heart attack. I will go grab it and put it on, ok?" Lou quickly shook her head, before speaking, "No, my job is t-." I quickly cut her off on her rant she was probably about to start. "Yes, your job is to help me get ready. I am going to need you for the rest of the shows and I do not need you having  a heart attack." Lou looked at me, before finally giving in and sitting on the couch. I smiled proudly, before leaving the room.

     I really did want to help Lou out, but there was this small part of me that wanted to see if Harry was in his dressing room. I have not seen him too much, from our last dinner. Mostly, because Curtis was trying to keep us at an arms length. He really had nothing to worry about though. I had a small crush and Harry did not like me like that. He just went through a breakup and I am not his type. I tried explaining that to Curtis, but he just shrugged me off before going on a rant about protecting my career.

     When I reached Harrys room, I quickly knocked on the tour. I did not hear anything so I assumed he was not there. Darn. I quickly opened the door to be face to face with Harrys dressing room. It looked the same as mine, just a little bit more space. I swiftly walked over to the dresser and started to look for the mascara Lou was talking about.

     When I finally found it, I started to head back to my dressing room, but I was interrupted by a door opening. I turned around to see Harry coming out of the bathroom, in only a towel low on his hips. Oh shit!

     I could not help myself from taking in his appearance. His towel was low on his hips, which left his muscular lean torso on display. I was pretty sure I was drooling. I finally was brought back in to reality, by Harrys godly laugh. I looked down at the carpet and started to breathe heavily. This is a nice carpet. Oh, look I small stain, I should probably tell someone about that. Oh wait, I can't cause Harry fucking Styles is standing here half naked in front of me. I could not move, if I wanted to.

     I finally cleared my throat before stuttering, "I was-s just grabbing the mascara-a." I was still looking down at the floor and I started to feel my cheeks blush again, oh curse this stupid effect this man has on me.

     "You good." I did not understand if he meant that it was ok or asking if I was ok. Cause I knew I definitely wasn't.

     I started to back up slowly, while still looking at the ground. I probably looked like an idiot, but I had to get out of here safe, without passing out. When I finally reached the handle, I quickly said, "Well I should get going, um, good luck on your show." I did not hear Harry respond so I looked up quickly to meet his eyes. I wish I didn't.

     Harry had the most amused facial expression on his perfect features. He cheeks were big and red and his eyes looked like they had small tears in them. He looked like he was about to burst out laughing. Oh shit, I need to get out of here, before I get more embarrassed.

    I opened the door quickly and practically ran out of the room. The last noise I heard was Harrys beautiful laugh from behind the door.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hehe! I feel embarrassed for her, haha.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Give it a vote and comment, if you wanna...:)

-Lexie xx