{40}

The next morning was filled with dozens of conference calls and meetings. As much as I loved my job, it was super overwhelming. It felt even more overwhelming today because of how much avoiding I was trying to do on social media.

When I woke up this morning, I went straight to my phone like usual, which was a stupid decision on my part. As soon as I opened twitter, I was met with thousands of tweets about Harrys new album and it even trending on twitter.

It didn't help that when I walked downstairs Kathrine was eyeing me suspiciously looking for some sort of emotion about the entire situation.

"Are you sure you are ok?" I rolled my eyes before looking back at Kathrine and replying with my sarcastic tone, "No, I cannot get out of bed, I am so mad that a singer is releasing an album." Kathrine sighed heavily at me before mumbling under her breath, "When you hear the album you won't be ok." I rolled my eyes at her before saying, "Don't you have work or something." She quickly looked at the time, before rushing out of the kitchen to get ready for work.

"Sydney do you have any ideas or suggestions for the tour?"

I was brought back to reality by Curtis' question. I quickly pulled myself together, before answering the question.

6

6.8 million likes/72,006 comments

{sydney.cross} Throwback to Coachella when I wasn't stressed in meetings

kathrine.scott- dang we look good

fanaccount- she brave for keeping the comments on

harryfan- HELLO MISS. SUNFLOWER

sydneyfan- your gorgeous

hater- Harry was too good for you anyway

louis.tomlinson- well aren't you the coolest

72,000 more comments...

When I finally got home I slowly pulled myself to my room and laid in my bed, while looking through my phone. I saw I had a message for Kathrine, so I quickly opened it.

Kathrine: I am staying at Kyles, don't wait up! Love you :)

Sydney: Use protection

Kathrine: shut up

I giggled at our messages, before finally opening up my twitter app. As soon as I did, I regretted immediately. I saw dozens of tweets about Harrys album and how the songs were about me.

What? About me?

I couldn't help myself from sleuthing through more tweets that were directed towards me. I saw many tweets about the songs Sunflower, Vol 6 and Falling. Are these the songs the fans are assuming are about me?