{47}

7

7.9 million likes/42,671 comments

{sydney.cross} hiya, I am on a magazine cover...you should check it out. Link in bio :)

fanaccount- queen doing big things

colesprouse- we should shoot sometime

fanaccount- I want to look like this

vogue- pleasure to have worked with you ❤️

kathrine.scott- my bestie is successful

hater- your ugly and your music sucks

louis.tomlinson- we need to catch up soon buba

42,664 more comments...

It had been a week since Harry took me out to the thrift store and we walked around the park. It had been a week, since Harry really let me in to what he was feeling. It had been a week since we almost kissed.

Let me repeat that:

WE ALMOST KISSED!

Whenever I got a spare second to just think that moment came popping in my mind. Even if it had been a whole week, I felt my cheeks blush deep red at the thought. It was becoming a problem, I even started blushing in an important meeting, which was embarrassing since I could tell some people had noticed. They probably thought I was an absolute weirdo.

I told myself from the beginning that I was going to step around Harry and not become attached, especially so soon. I should have known better, I might be stronger, but when ever I am around Harry that self control flies away as fast as possible.

It also wasn't helping that me and Harry were chatting up a storm over text messages. I haven't seen him since the date, because me and Harry were both insanely busy. Harry was busy doing performances here and there for his new album and I have been involved in lots of meetings regarding a tour, some talk show appearances, and a couple of magazine shoots.

I haven't been this busy, since my album came out. I was completely overwhelmed. I haven't gotten a full nights sleep in forever, and I was hanging on a thread. I was completely exhausted.

Luckily today I have finally received a day off and I was spending it wisely. I slept until noon and I have been trashing the kitchen and eating tons of goodies that I found hidden in the back cabinet. I was home alone, since Kathrine was working late at work, which I was disappointed about because I felt like we have kept missing each other this week. Hopefully, we could have a girls day soon.

I wasn't worrying about it too much at the moment, as I was enclosed in tons of blankets and pillows, while watching The King on Netflix. What can I say, I love some Timothee Chalamet!