{38}

📍Houston, Texas

     As I walked backstage, I was starting to feel super emotional. This was the last night of the tour for me. All day I have been getting congratulations and I have never felt more grateful.

    This tour made me discover myself.

     I learned so much about who I wanted to be as a singer and about myself. I also found someone, who made me the happiest person in the world. It is so weird thinking about how things are going to change for us, when we are not on tour together anymore.

    This is my last night, but Harry still has his last leg of the tour. We talked briefly about me staying on tour with him or me visiting him for a couple of shows, but that probably would not happen. 

    Curtis told me at my last show that I had grown a ton and my songs were being streamed more and more. This was a dream.

    It meant the world to me that so many people loved my music and wanted to listen to it. If I had not gone on this tour this would have not happened.

    He told me that as soon as we got back to LA I would be working on my debut album. It would be a lot of work and stress, but I was excited. I had only released singles before, which did well. I already have written a ton throughout the process of this tour, so I was not worried about the songs. Mostly the anticipation and nerves that no one is going to listen to my music.

    I was super excited though. I could not wait to show Harry, when I was finished. He has been my muse for most of the songs I have written, which is not as surprise. Through all of our heartbreak and happy moments I have written about it. This album will definitely show much I love him.

    Speaking about love, I have tried my hardest to tell him how I feel all last show, but I never found a right moment. It has been at the tip of my tongue all last night, but I never had a chance. Whenever we were together, other people were around us and Harry has seemed a little distant lately. He has been acting weird since I almost had my panic attack at the airport.

    I was confused, but I did not want to push him. Maybe he was just stressed? Maybe his family was going through something? He has been so open with me, so whatever was going on, I trusted him that everything was going to be alright.

    "Syd!" I turned around quickly to see the one and only, Louis Tomlinson running after me. My eyes started to tear up and I started running over to him.

    "What the fuck!" He laughed loudly at my statement and pulled me into a tight hug. I could not stop smiling. I pulled away quickly and asked, "What are you doing here?" He laughed again at me before pulling me back into his embrace and speaking in his thick accent, "I couldn't miss your last show."

    Louis has been such a close friend for me over the years and it meant the world that he was here to support me. My smile was bigger than ever and I asked, "Did you see Harry too, I am sure he will be happy to see you too." He chuckled at me before saying, "Yeah I saw him a couple of minutes ago, he was outside at the back entrance of the building."

    My eyes furrowed together and I asked, "Why was he waiting out there?" Louis shrugged, "Not sure, didn't ask." I nodded at him, before pulling another smile on my face and asking, "Where are you sitting?"

    He giggled at my obviously giddy self and said, "Upstairs you should come after your performance and we can rock out together." I laughed at him and agreed to meet him after my set.

    After we talked a little longer, he finally left to go to his seats, since my set was coming up soon. I started to walk back in the direction of my dressing room, but then thought back to me and Louis conversation.