{13}

📍Glasgow, UK

600,673 likes/36,087 comments

{sydney.cross} first show and I am shitting my pants

kathrine.scott- You got it! ❤️

harrystyles- breathe. You will do fantastic x

lovelysyd- you look stunning

onedirectionfanaccount- cannot wait to see you

hater- I hope you pass out ;)

selenagomez- Those pants though...🔥

fanaccount- go girl!

36,080 more comments...

I am going to pass out. There is no way I can go on that stage! I can hear the crowd from my damn dressing room, and it sounds like a lot of people. I am pacing back in forth in my dressing room trying not to faint.

I finally stop pacing and take good look at myself in the mirror. I am wearing bright orange paints with a white graphic t-shirt. I also paired it with black high heels, so hopefully I do not trip. Great, another thing to worry about.

I was startled by a knock at my door. I looked to see Harry sticking his head in the door. He gave me a small smile, before stepping in my dressing room. I was starting to feel awkward, because the last time we talked was at Beachwood cafe, where we both did not speak a word.

I was interrupted by my thought by Harrys deep voice, "How are you feeling." I gave him a shy smile before replying honestly. "I am shitting my pants." He chuckled at my comment, before stepping closer to me. I just now realized he was wearing a kilt. Honestly, he looked sexy as hell in it. How the hell can this man pull anything off? That isn't fair, God really is picking favorites, huh.

I think he noticed my staring because he started laughing at me. "You like the kilt?" I looked up to see him smirking at me. I took a deep breathe before replying, "Actually I do, you look nice." He gave me a smile before saying, "You look gorgeous as well." I felt my cheeks blush and now I was pretty positive I was definitely going to faint.

He chuckled softly at my reaction, before a soft look took place on his perfect facial features. "Do not worry, you will do great." I stared up at him and gave him a small smile.

"What if I make an absolute fool out of myself." He quickly shook his head before taking a couple more steps towards me. "If anything I will make a damn fool out of myself, I am wearing a fucking kilt." I laughed at his comment before nodding.

He lifted his hand and took a strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. "Just think you are in your bedroom singing alone." I closed my eyes trying to savor this comforting moment. It felt so intimate, but I am sure he only meant it as friendly. I was surprised though, when he wrapped his strong arms around my body.

I felt so safe in his arms. He gave my waist a small squeeze, before removing himself and whispering, "Break a leg." I gave him a toothy grin before he walked out of my dressing room. Damn that man can give good hugs, I feel a lot better now. Lets kill this shit!

******************************

When I ran off the stage all I wanted to do was to go back on. Everything went as perfect as it could. I did not trip and I had a blast. A lot of people in the crowd knew my songs too, which really made my heart full. I danced, I laughed, I interacted, and I sang my heart out. My heart was beating super fast and I was out of breathe, but I would do it all again. I had the best time out there.

After my performance, I walked back to my dressing room to be faced with Curtis. He ran over to me and gave me the biggest hug. He kept telling me how proud of me he was. I can also say I was super proud of myself too. I had the biggest smile on my face and I knew it was not going anywhere.

I was standing to the side of the stage getting ready to watch Harry on stage. I have always heard he was an amazing performer and I wanted to support him, like he did before the show for me. Loud screams smacked me out of my thoughts and I saw the stage lights come on.

Their Harry was. He was standing in the middle of the stage with the biggest smile on his face. His huge toothy grin brought the same expression on my face. This was going to be a fun night.

(Here our some photos of this cutie at Glowsgow)

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I tried my hardest not to make it too long, but I hope you like it anyway!

Vote and comment if you enjoyed, It is really appreciated! ❤️

Have an amazing night or day and Treat People with Kindness!

-Lexie xx