{49}

"I love you."

I felt my breathing stop completely at what Harry had said. I couldn't believe what he had just said. I probably looked stupid as I knew my jaw was to the floor.

Am I imagining shit?

As I continued to stare at Harry like he had lost his mind, his serious expression started to turn into a happy one, as he lips quirk up to his usual smirk. I tried my hardest to say something but whenever I would try nothing would come out.

I never thought he would say something like that. If this was only a year ago I knew I would have had a different reaction, because I fell in love with Harry super quickly. I didn't know how I felt for Harry to that extent anymore.

I knew I didn't love them, right?

I knew I use to, for fucks sake I would have done anything for him back them, but now it is different. Even if he has made it very clear that he wants to be with me, I cannot help the trust issues that flow through my body when I am with him.

I still continued to stare up at him with the same dumfounded look, which caused Harry to reach his palm to my cheek and pull me into him. He molded his lips against mine, which I couldn't argue against.

Harry pulled away slightly and whispered against my lips, "Like I said, you don't have to say it back. I don't expect you too, I just want you to know how serious I am about you." My heart clenched for what seems like the millionth time tonight, as I took in his words.

At this point, I was breathing heavily and I was completely exhausted. Harry chuckled lightly at me before bringing me back down to his chest and letting me nuzzle myself against his neck.

He gave damn good cuddles.

"Sleep baby, I know your exhausted," he whispered against my hair, before he gave me a quick kiss where his lips rested. As I cuddled up to Harry, my body was starting to feel so relaxed, even if my brain wasn't there yet. As relaxed as I was, I couldn't stop myself from overthinking those three words Harry had said to me.

All I want to do is let my guard down completely. I had let down so many layers of myself to Harry without even realizing, but I didn't know if I could give him every part of me. I couldn't turn off the part it my brain telling me, 'He hasn't changed or he is going to break your heart all over again.'

I was scared.

No, I was terrified.

As my brain kept turning, I felt Harry rest his cheek against the top of my head once again, but he started to sing softly.

"Walk in your rainbow paradise

Strawberry lipstick state of mind

I get so lost inside your eyes

Would you believe it?"

At the sound of his peaceful voice I started to feel my eyes droop. His voice was the only think I could hear in the silent room. I immediately recognized the song of his own and as tired as I was, I couldn't help myself from chuckling softly at the choice of song.

He does always joke that he is a narcissist.

As much as he jokes that he is, I know he isn't. He never has been. Even through all of his mistakes, he cares so much for his loved ones. He would walk through fire for them, no pun intended. He loves his family more than anyone or anything in the world, he would do anything for them. He cares so much for people, even the ones he doesn't know. I have never met a man, who cares for his fans as much as he does.