{42}

I am shitting my pants.

     There was no way in hell I would be able to walk on that carpet and perform with Harry not far away. There was no fucking way.

     It has been a few months after he had released his album and he did super well, which was obvious. The only problem was now he is nominated for best album, which is the same award I am up for. I wasn't too worried when I found out, because I knew Harry never usually went to a lot of the award shows he was nominated for.

    Well, guess who was mistaken.

    My nerves were at an all time high and it definitely didn't help that the media was eating all of this up. I have never seen so many articles in my life about the same topic.

    Like how? Whatever me and Harry had at the time wasn't even public, except for a few paparazzi shots. Oh right and after we broke things off some person from Camilles team leaked all of the information about Harry cheating on me with Camille.

    I remember when I saw that I was about to go all WWE on Camilles team. I was already angered and heartbroken and that was the thing that made my anger overflow. I remember Kathrine having to talk me down for hours to not hop on a plane and punch every single person on Camilles team in the face.

    "You ok?" I turned to the side of me to see Curtis look at me suspiciously. I sighed heavily before mumbling, "Not really." Curtis chuckled softly at my child like expression, which caused me to send him a harsh glare.

    "You will be fine. You most likely won't even have to speak to him." I nodded slowly, before looking back out the window at the beautiful sights of London.

    Another thing I was extremely nervous about was about my song. I was performing a new song at the Brits and lets say its quite obvious about who its about.

    I had wrote the song a couple weeks after the situation between Camille and Harry. I remember being so angry at the time, so I wrote my feelings down into a song that I must say is a complete banger.

    I wasn't nervous about the song more just what the reaction would be. When Harry released his album there was a big reaction to it and my song is definitely more obvious than his songs.

   Like I said before, I was shitting myself.

    As I continued to look out the car window, I practiced my breathing techniques and I was luckily able to calm down a bit more.

   You will be fine, you won't even have to talk to him.  

    Before I knew it, we had arrived and Curtis was about to get out of the car. When the car door was opened, I heard tons of screams and before I could process anything I was pulled out as well.

    When I was out of the car, the screams had gotten louder, which caused my heart to beat faster. It was still so insane to me that people liked my music and were fans of mine.

    I pulled away from Curtis to a group of fans, who were waiting behind a gate. As soon as I reached them, the screams had gotten louder. I had momentarily completely forgotten about Harry.

"Sydney! Can I have a photo?"

"Sydney!"

"I love you!" 

   I smiled widely and tried to take as many photos as I could, before I was pulled away to walk the red carpet.

    The nerves were slowly starting to crawl back, but I kept a smile on my face for the cameras that were absolutely everywhere.