{12}

542,152 likes/22,897 comments

{sydney.cross} packing is causing me wrinkles

fanaccount- cannot wait to see you in Australia

kathrine.scott- I am already missing you

cooper.jackson- have fun! Talk to me soon, ok?!

lovelysyd- you deserve this more than anyone

sydeny.cross.updates- UPDATE: Sydney Cross is flying out to Harrys London show, then she is flying with the crew to Glasgow!

louis.tomlinson- don't stress love

selenagomez- super proud of you!! ❤️

hater- ew

hater2- die, please and thank you

22,888 more comments...

I am freaking out. I leave for the airport tomorrow and I do not think I can do it. Is it to late to back out now? It just now hit me this morning that I would be performing for tons of people. Right now I am just staring at my empty suitcase rethinking my entire career. This is what I want to do with my life, but never have I done something this big. This is a fucking tour! Everyone is going to be videoing and if I make one mistake, career equals over! Ok, maybe I am being a little dramatic, but I am still scared.

I knock on my door got me out of my trance and I looked up to see Kathrine's head poking through. She had a small smile on her face, but her eyes were a little glossy.

"Hey." I gave her a small smile before standing up and walking over to my door. She opened the door and met me half way in my room.

Without hesitation, Kathrine wrapped me up in her lengthy arms. I heard a couple of sniffles and that is what caused me to start crying as well. We stayed in each others arms for a couple of minutes, but it felt like hours.

When we finally broke apart I got a good look at Kathrines red eyes. I gave her a small smile, before asking her, "Whats wrong?" She gave me a small smile and responded, "Who am I going to scream at in the morning?" I laughed at her joke, before wrapping her back in my arms.

"I am going to miss you so much." She pulled away from me before wiping my eyes and saying, "Just do not get too famous and forget all about me." I quickly shook my head before whispering, "Never."

She started to laugh and wipe her eyes before looking around my mess of a room. Clothes were piled everywhere and there was absolutely nothing in my suitcase. I was only going to be gone for a little over two months, but for how much I had laid out, it looked like I was going away for years.

Kathrine laughed at my messiness, before taking my hand and exclaiming, "Lets get this mess sorted out." I giggled at her before wiping my eyes and nodding. Geez, I was an emotional mess.

After packing with Kathrine we had a movie night and cuddle session. It felt good to just relax and enjoy the night with my best friend. I was going to miss her so much, but I was starting to become more excited for the tour.

220,004 likes/9,009 comments

{kathrine.scott} Im gonna miss you

Comments are Disabled

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will definitely get better and Harry will get to come back so, wahoo!

vote and comment if you enjoyed! Have a great day or night, whenever you are reading this!

-Lexie xx