{34}

📍Sao Paulo, Brazil

1.5 million likes/36,788 comments

{sydeny.cross} I should be a professional photographer if the singing thing doesn't work out

harrystyles- its blurry, stick to your day job

lovelysyd- we have been blessed with this photo from our queen

liampayne- sick

fanaccount- you guys duet was so cute, no way you are not dating

hater- the photo is as blurry as your career  

kathrine.scott- your job should be to come home, i miss you

                 36, 782 more comments...

     As I waited in my dressing room for the show to be over, I was writing in my notebook thinking of some song lyrics. Writing has become so easy for me lately, because of all of my emotions. I had a bunch of phrases, but it was hard coming up with things that worked together.

     As I continued to think of a something that would work with, wasted my emotions again, to dance again, I started to bop my head to the loud music that was coming from the stage. I usually was by the stage watching and encouraging Harry on, but I felt like I needed a break and I was a little behind on my music. When he first started his performance, I went down to the edge of the stage and took some photos, before forcing myself to get work done.

     I huffed loudly as I still couldn't think of a matching lyric, so I reached for my phone and texted my song writing buddy, Mr. Louis Tomlinson. Me and Louis have been friends for forever, since the beginning of my career. He helped me write a ton of my songs and I couldn't be more grateful for that man. Last time I talked to Louis properly was before I joined the tour, which seems like forever ago.

     When I told Louis about the amazing opportunity, he was super proud. I tried to talk to him about Harry, since they were friends for such a long time. He just told me that they were not as close anymore, which sucks. I made a mental note to get the two of them together again after tour. I felt a buzz next to me and reached for my phone and smiled lightly at the sassy reply I had received.  

Syd: Heya! I need help

Doncaster Bud: course ya do, what can I do for you harry styles girlfriend

Syd: Ok first of all we are just friends and I need help on a lyric :/

Doncaster Bud: sureeee and hit me

     I rolled my eyes at Louis response and continued to type a message, before I was interrupted by a knock on my dressing room door. "Come in!" I was surprised to see Jeff open the door. I quickly stood up and asked, "What can I do for you?"