{27}

📍Osaka, Japan

921,742 likes/29,608 comments

{sydney.cross} gotta dress cool in Japan

kathrine.scott- dang she cool

harrystyles- eh not that cool, but ok

lovelysyd- #hydney

fanaccount- harry being active on instagram is great

hater- ew

hater- you are ugly

29,602 more comments...

After me and Harrys amazing visit in Bangkok, I was feeling super happy and giddy. I swear I was acting like an immature school girl.

I was also wanting to spend as much time with Harry as possible. I knew we did not have a label or anything, but I really liked him and I feel like he feels the same. I also was not too upset about not having a label or anything. I was just enjoying spending as much time with him as allowed.

Speaking of being allowed, when ever we hangout we have to be extra careful. Apparently, some photos were taken of us in Bangkok, which was surprising since it was so late at night. We got hell from management, but it was worth getting in trouble. I had never felt so happy before.

We had just gotten to Osaka yesterday night, so before we went our separate ways, me and Harry decided to have breakfast together the next morning. So, when I woke up this morning I was quick on my feet to get ready. I was acting so unusual to how I normally act around guys. I am normally pretty chill and never letting them in, but with Harry it is completely different.

It was so hard to explain, since I have never felt like this before. I felt like I could tell him anything with no shame or embarrassment. From the saddest things to my depression when my mom died to my embarrassing stories with my friends when I was drunk. I felt no judgement with him, which was so relaxing and comforting.

I quickly slipped on my jacket and grabbed Harrys extra key, he gave me and practically skipped out the door. Harrys room was a couple floors above mine, so I quickly made my way on an elevator and excitedly made my way to Harrys room.

When I made it to Harrys room I did not even bother to knock. I slid the key into the door and opened the door to reveal Harrys room.

When I took in my surroundings I quickly heard sniffling from the room. My eyebrows crushed together in confusion. I quickly dropped my handbag and walked slowly to where the noise was coming from.

When I took the scene in front of me, I soon felt my heart shatter slowly. My good mood was now turned into a sad and confused feeling inside my chest. There was Harry crouched at the end of his bed wiping his eyes, while tears seemed to slide down his pale cheeks.