{52}

2 MONTHS LATER...

7

7.7 million likes/43,097 comments

{sydney.cross} off we go again

kathrine.scott- don't leave me again

fanaccount- beauty

hater- ew

harryfan- the fact you are leaving early to go on tour with Harry again...ugh my heart

selenagomez- kill it girl, you deserve it

sydneyfan- LOVE YOU! SEE YOU IN A COUPLE MONTHS

mitch.rowland- see you soon, ;)

43,090 more comments...

"Don't leave me again, I beg."

I looked down at Kathrine, as she playfully hung around my leg, as I packed my suitcase. "Hey, you are the one moving out, not me."

Kathrine rolled her eyes at my comment, before finally getting up off the floor and replying, "Fine, got me there." I laughed at my best friend, before walking back to my closet and pulling out more clothes.

Damn, I have too many clothes.

This last month has been absolutely crazy, but I was super excited. Me and Harrys relationship has never been better and there was nothing that could ruin that. I was also super excited, cause I would be going on tour with Harry for the first month, then I would be starting my own tour a couple weeks later.

It was like everything was falling into place.

Kathrine and me also made the decision to sell the apartment and move out, mostly because we both weren't even here most of the time. I would usually stay at Harrys place and Kathrine would stay at her boyfriends as well. When I finally got the news about my tour and Kathrines boyfriend asked her to move in, we knew it was time.

I was super sad, but it was time for a new chapter in our lives. Even if we weren't living together anymore, I knew we would stay the best of friends. Kathrine has been the only constant best thing for me, since I moved to Los Angeles and I would be dammed to loose that.

"I think thats it of the clothes," I huffed as I dropped the final items that were cluttered in my dresser. I heard a loud sniff from behind me and I turned around to see Kathrine smiling at me with obvious tears falling down her gorgeous face.

Seeing Kathrine cry made me start to cry as well and before I knew it, we were both tangled together on the floor crying together.

We are such babies.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Kathrine whispered in my ear. Those words caused me to start crying harder, if that was even possible. I'm so an emotional mess.