Note

Hey guys. This is the first fanfic that I'm doing alone. I have helped my friend with her fanfics a lot and finally have the courage to publish my own. Some of y'all might recognize me as Dabria the gloomy reaper in the chibi arts. If you like to see them go on my friend's, Dionna, fanfic. It's anime over there well for now I guess.

Hope you can bear with this one and probably enjoy it? I don't know...

ENTER YOUR DOOM! 

I have thought about these duos for a long time ever since I found out Jennette turns out to be his niece. It's utterly BS that Claude loves her more than Athy. Anyway, let's see how well Anastacius will be as a father for Athanasia compared to Claude.

Some scenes will contain spoilers from the novel!

Info I'm using:

- Claude used a memory spell to completely erase Diana from his mind. (Pity)

- Anastacius is not possessed but as himself. I don't know how he even revived himself.

- Diana is a fairy princess and passed on her special fairy magic to Athy. Making up fairy magic as I go along with this story

P.S Note:

From one of the side stories, Athy runs into the Novel Lucas and he fell in love with her. Stuff happened between her Lucas and novel Lucas. Then novel Lucas lost and began traveling to other dimensions and found Korea. I felt bad that he never found his Athy. (Foreshadowing) 

Update: Maybe on Mondays.