Chapter 2: Meeting

~Athanasia POV ~

Oh my god, this is crazy! I fear for my life while he calmly drinks his tea. Why are we here?!

"What's the problem, darling?" He asked me. Your behavior is the problem! "Don't like milk?"

"N-No" I lift up the cup with my shaking hands. "I love milk!" I smiled and drank the milk with pleasure.

Before all of this, I was just scribbling in my room until he teleported me with no warning and I thought my heart stopped! He set up a table full of desserts and refreshments for us to bond?! This is basically kidnapping! He really is a psycho!

"I'm glad. Huhuhu" He grinned at me before drinking his tea.

How can you be like this after you kidnapped me?! "T-Thank you, sir," I looked away and sip my milk.

He gives me a frown."Do you want to go back home?" Yes! I would like that very much! "And I thought you would like to spend more time with your father" You're not even my dad!

"No! I wanna stay with papa!" I need to kiss up to him so he doesn't kill me. Now I gotta avoid being killed from two emperors! "I like being with papa!" I giggled.

"Be honest. Do you really know who your father is?" He gives me a cold look.

Did he see through my act?! A roll sweat slid down the side of my face as I stared at him in shock. Wait a second. "You are my papa and I'm your daughter!"

I laughed hoping he believed me. I'm still five so he'll have to either way!

He leans back into his chair with a blank mind. "Hmmm." He stares at me in boredom.

I gotta entertain him now?! And if I don't, will he kill me for being too boring?! Whatever, I got a plan! "Can I have what papa have?"

"... This tea?"

"Yes!" It actually looks quite delicious.

"... Well, you have to earn it first." He grins at me. What does he mean by earn?

- A few minutes later -

"Teleport from here to that tree, then you'll earn your tea" He chuckles at me and SIP HIS TEA RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!

Is he training me?! Is that why he wants me as his daughter?! Because I can wield magic?! But it was never mentioned in the novel that Athanasia can use magic! For christ's sake, I only happened to use it once and now you want to do it on command?! He really is insane!

But if I don't do it, he'll just exterminate me for being useless! God, how did I do it again? All I did was panic at that time. Wait, panic!

Ok, now I got it. Just worry about my current situation right now and then I will teleport. Think about disappearing or else death will come. I shut my eyes tight as I thought about a random place.

Disappear!

SWISH

The atmosphere felt different than before. I opened my eyes to see myself inside my own room! Which meant it worked! I jumped up and down in excitement knowing that I can finally use ma-

KNOCK KNOCK

"Princess! It's time for your lesson!" Lily opens the door. I stopped jumping and looked at her in confusion. How long was I outside?

"Ok! Let me finish this drawing!" I told her and she closed the door. Then I heard a tap from the window and looked over.

He was standing outside all cheery and thoughtlessly. He signaled to come over and I looked at him through the window with a bright and bubbly face. "Daddy! Daddy! Look, I managed to go back to my room!" I excitedly said. Are you proud of me yet? Am I adorable now?!