Chapter 12: Pampered

~ Athanasia POV ~

"Hmph!" I angrily pouted in front of the mirror as the aura around me got gloomy.

He lied to me! I thought we were going to stay together and achieve our dreams but instead, he sent me back to this freaking palace!!

"Athy. It's almost your birthday" Lily does my hair. "Is there anything you want?"

I want my dad to appreciate the things I do!! I want to leave this place already and run away with daddy along with you, Lily!!

"Not really!~. All I need is you, Lily!" I giggled and smiled in the mirror.

I can't keep up this act anymore...

After she finished with my hair, I excused Lily and stood in front of the mirror. "Mommy, can you come out?" I stared at my reflection.

Then she walks in my reflection and fades in with her glamorous and magnificent beauty. "You seem sad... Why, my daughter?" She gives me a worried look.

"Because daddy left me." I pouted. "I wanted to spend some time with him but.. Sigh. I guess he's too busy" I fidget with the magic in my hand as I play around.

"Don't worry. He does care for you but in a less affectionate way..." She reassures me. "Just know that your father can be baffling sometimes but cheer up!~" She pretends to kiss my forehead.

I stared at her with a straight face. "I wonder... if father was able to revive himself. Can he revive you?" I asked her.

I mean she is technically alive without a body. Her soul that was once broken and split apart and scattered everywhere was piece back together as a whole. For my soul, it got transmigrated into this world...

"... I'm not sure if that's possible because my body is lost..." She smiles sadly. "I don't know what happened before your father brought me back but don't worry about it"

I sighed and lay my chin on my wrist. "Ok, mommy. It's time for my lessons." I scoot back my chair. "Bye..."

"Yes! And when you dance, make sure you relax first!" She encourages me.

I nod and wave goodbye as she disappears into the mirror then I skip to the door.

I wonder what's daddy doing right now.

*Meanwhile* ~ Anastacius POV ~

"Hmmmm" I scan the documents as I go through it. "And people will actually live here?" I asked the governor (Or whoever has to power to sell land and other stuff).

"I can't guarantee people. You have to attract them yourself" He grinned.

I glared at him with contempt and asked in a serious tone. "Will people live there?" I felt my magic coming out.

God, do I want to slice his neck. I suppress my urge to murder and smirk at him. His face becomes completely pale with horror as he trembles in fear. "Y-Yes! I will spread the news!"

"Of course! Now leave me alone" I waved my hand to let him off. He insisted to stay but I once again commanded him nicely again. Then when he asked the third time, I lost my patience.

SLAM

I stood up from my chair with my hands smacked against the table. I hover over his face and scowl at him with a frown. "I said leave or else"

He nods as sweats were dripping all over his face and he excused himself from the room. "I-If you need anything, just call me" He leaves the room.

"Sigh. Finally some peace and quiet" my eyes wander the room as I carefully inspect it.

Then I focused on a body mirror and stood in front of me. "Heh. I truly am becoming handsome" I brush my hair back as I appreciate my look.