Chapter 11: Whole

~ Athanasia POV ~

I look in the mirror and examine my face carefully while checking my dress to make sure it's clean. This is so exciting yet sad today. Although I may be doing a portrait with daddy and Raven, mommy can't be with us and I'm also excluding Lily along with the other maids too...

I convinced myself not to worry because today should be a happy one! I will get my birthday wish with daddy and together we'll make history!

I lift my two hands and hurl it towards my cheeks. Then I quickly stopped and softly rubbed my cheeks. I still need my face to be pretty and untouched for the portrait...

I turned around and lift my hand up.

FWISH

"Good luck on your adventure!~" My clone smiled and waved goodbye to me.

I stared at it coldly and scanned her body making sure it's flawless. "I wonder if you feel pain... or emotions..." I got curious.

"I can feel anything that you want me to feel!~" She giggles at me. Then a thought came into my mind.

"... I'm going to stab you once I come back... be prepared" I said with a stern face. I'm already tired of stabbing wood.

She nods and I teleport out of there to daddy. When he appeared in front of me, I ran towards him and hugged him as usual. "Daddy!~"

"I see that you're wearing a new dress" He gets a clear look at me. "I gave you that dress!"

"Yes you did, daddy" I twirl around in the wind to show him. "You look nice too!"

He was really formally dressed up in expensive-looking clothes. God the light is blinding!

'Master!' I heard Raven's voice and I turned around. I gasped at the sight of him.

"Oh my god!" He stops in front of me and sits still while wagging his tail. His fur is so clean and well-groomed. His fur looks so thick and not to mention it has so much volume!! His collar is even flashy too!

"Since Raven is going to be in the portrait. I thought about making him look... proper" Daddy said to me. I want to touch him so badly but it might ruin his image!!

"Daddy, did you find someone already?" I turned around and made eye-contact with him.

"Yes I did," He said. "It's not that hard."

SWISH

We all transport to an unfamiliar place. I surveyed the area in awe as I got fascinated by the interior. We were in a hallway with a carpet laid out on the ground and there was also a stage with a chair surrounded by curtains. "Is that where we're going to stand on?" I pointed at the stage and looked at daddy.

He grinned gently at me and nodded. "Yes"

"Welcome..." I heard a male voice say and I turned to the direction of his voice. It was a middle-aged man wearing a fancy uniform... I assume he's our painter.

I gazed at daddy and pouted my lips. "Can he be trusted?"

"... Of course. He won't snitch on us" He gapes at the poor man with death stares. "And if he does... Then his end will come early" He threatens and the man begins to sweat.

"How can I betray the rightful rulers of all of the Obelia empire?" He swallowed his saliva. "Blessings and glory upon the Obelian empire"

"Yes..." Daddy faced me and reach his hand out to me. "Shall we, Athanasia?" He gives me a soft grin.

My heart warms up as I smile at the fact that we're making precious memories together. I never knew that my life would be like this with a father who cares and probably loves me like mommy said. I truly am happy.