Author's Note

It's the end, y'all. Wait no, not yet. Read this first. 

I want to thank all the readers that bear through the progress of the story. Thank you for your love and support, I'll cherish it well.

To be honest, I never thought the story will end like this especially with me creating an OC? Like damn, Anastasia was just unexpected. I actually did plan to have one character travel different dimensions from the very beginning but it wasn't supposed to be Anastasia. It was supposed to be Athanasia who travels the dimensions and then Lucas will bring her back.

ANOTHER THING!

I actually never intended to revive Diana and Penelope at all! I just planned to put Diana in there for a couple of chapters and then ascend to the heavens. But then I decided to spoil you readers and bring her back. Also.....

I never thought you guys will be shipping Anastacius and Diana together like what? I only planned to make them be like good awkward companions and not lovers. But yeah, I also spoil you guys with that ship.

I had fun doing this story and am a bit sad that it had ended. But you know, some things just have to come to an end just like this fanfic. However.... this is not the end... not just yet...

Also for those peeps that like them moments.

Get some towels and tissues but FFFFIIIRRSTTTT!

Do you hate it when blood spill from your mouth and create a mess?

Then you should get this exclusive white towel!

It will absorb all the blood in no time! You will know it's doing its job when it becomes red! It's reusable and can be washed many times! It's soft, big, and mess-free! Get it now with one vote!

But wait... Can't afford towels?

Then get this exclusive tissue box! Because one sheet is not enough!

It's disposable and will guarantee to suck up that blood! Don't worry about running out because each box contains 50 sheets!

Hurry up and get them before they run out! I'll be throwing them everywhere!

*Chucks it into the distance* TISSUES! TISSUES! GET THEM NOW!

Bye! See y'all in the next hawt chapter.