Chapter 9: Undead

~ Athanasia POV ~

Over the past few years, my magic got stronger and more powerful as I became closer to daddy. From the very beginning, I only played and followed him around because I thought it was for my sake and survival but soon I realized... it was more than that.

*8th Year*

"Papa!" I ran up to him and kissed his cheek. His body froze once again and I giggled at his cute reaction. Then shake his head and focus his eyes on me, ignoring what just happened. 

"You're wearing the ribbon that I gave you?" He commented on my hair. I nodded so quickly that I got a bit dizzy from it. "You look... nice with it" he looks to the side, avoiding eye-contact with me.

That was the first compliment that I have ever gotten from him based on my look and that's actually sincere... I smiled widely and looked at him with glittery eyes. "Thank you, daddy!" I giggled.

*9th Year*

"Hello papa!" she said as she ran up to him then she greeted him with a curtsy.

I giggled as I walked up behind her. I looked at her pretty jewel eyes and fluttering blonde hair that reflects the sunlight. I'm so beautiful. "Hehehe!~" I grinned and faced daddy with an innocent look.

"I see you have successfully made your own clone" He rubs his chin and examines my puppet carefully. "Still flawed because you can't fool me nor does it capture your beauty"

I grinned widely once again as my heart jumped with excitement from his compliment. "Can you make one of yourself??"

"Of course" He smirks and a body of clouds appeared next to him. As it fades away, a replica of daddy appears.

I gasped in astonishment and covered my mouth. It took me weeks to make my clone and he only took a split of a second to make it! Though what can I expect from a professional who trained more and longer than I have. "Wow!!"

"How do you do my lady?" The clone bows. Then they smirked once again with the same smile.

"Heh," They both said at the same time. 

*10th Year*

CLANK

He dropped a sword on the ground in front of me. I stared at it and him back and forth in confusion. He grinned and teleported us to the forest where it had mannikins. "Today we will be training how to fight with swords!" He chuckled.

Swords?! I can wield a sword now?? This is exciting but I'm pretty sure I'm going to die from training though!

"Really, daddy?! I can defend myself with the sword?!" I jumped up and down while looking at him with joy.

"Yes and not only that, you can even summon it too! That is if you run out of mana and so you need to protect yourself in other ways right?" He shrugs and then snaps his finger.

We both changed into completely different outfits that were suited for training. I scanned my body and moved around comfortably. This is amazing!!! I smiled and tried to pick up the sword but it was so heavy!! I let go and stumbled backward before falling on my butt. 

.....I can't pick it up!

Then something jumps on me and licks my face. 'Master!!' It said.

Ack! Why is Blackie here??

Then with a sound of a whistle, Blackie jumps to the side and sits like a proper boy.

He watches us in astonishment while rubbing his chin. "Hmmm. You will have to build up your strength in order to simply lift it up. Therefore, I'll help you along with Raven" He reached his hand out to me and I grabbed it to pull myself up. I dusted myself off and smiled softly at him.