※Prologue & Copyright※

She was running to save herself from the monsters' clutch in spite of her bleeding leg. She knew if she didn't escape from the dark abandoned forests then she would not be able to save herself. But what she didn't know was that fate wasn't on her side.

While running she tripped over a stone making her other leg injured. Looking back she saw the monster himself was giving a nasty smirk to her.

He grabbed her hair tightly making a hissing sound escape from her mouth. 

She was desperately searching for something....anything in the mud that she can use to hit him. Finding nothing she threw the mud to his eyes. 

He grunted leaving the struggling girl's hair as he trashed around rubbing his eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆

He was too tired to drive at midnight. After continuously working for straight two days he was worn out. Wanting to go home quickly he picked the short cut which is through an abandoned forest.

The wind was blowing mysteriously. He heard some noise coming from his left side behind the bushes. Ignoring all this he was about to pass when a young girl came into his view. He slammed the brake when the car was about to hit her.

Shock, fear, and somewhat relief were evident in her eyes which were staring back at his ones. He quickly opened the car door and stepped out. 

Seeing her it was clear that she was running from the past few minutes. Her clothes were ripped from different parts. She was shaking furiously. Her eyes glistened with tears. Seeing her like that he asked,

"Are you hurt?"

Because of shouting her throat was dry. She was unable to voice out her words. She ran towards him and barely managed to say,

"H-He-Help m-me."

☆☆☆☆☆

"STOP. STOP IT. STOP SAYING THAT MY BROTHER IS A CULPRIT. HE IS NOT A CULPRIT. HE IS INNOCENT."
Reeha screamed cryingly.

"Do you think by screaming the truth will be changed? No, it won't be changed. And I personally will make sure that your brother will rot in jail." 
Ayyan said with a fire in his eyes. Fire to get revenge on the injustice that happened with his sister.

Cleaning the tears hastily Reeha said,
"And I promise I will prove that my brother is not the culprit. He is innocent and he is being framed."

☆☆☆☆☆

𝗖 𝗢 𝗣 𝗬 𝗥 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧

☞ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 & 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

☞ 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕.

☞ 𝙽𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.

☞ 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 & 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝.

☞ 𝙰𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 & 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

☞︎︎︎ 𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝘾𝙤𝙥𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 Ⓒ︎ 2020.
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙.

☆☆☆☆☆

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ. Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ.

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ.❣︎