Part 1

Ciara Nadae Williams || 17 || Georgia

"Ciara Williams get yo lazy ass in that kitchen and depress them damn dishes" Ciaras mother yelled while sitting her lazy ass on the couch drinking beer

Ciara a 17 year old girl has been depressed ever since her father died which was 1 year ago. She copes by cutting lines on her thighs, her mother copes by drinking and mentally abusing her daughter.

"She get on my fucking nerves swear too god." Ciara silently said to herself while she was going downstairs.

She was the only child so she really had no one to talk to about her mental illnesses. She had depression and anxiety.

She has 1 close friend, dejah, she didn't talk to her about it because every time she brings up her mental illness dejah acts like she doesn't care.

She didn't wanna annoy her by talking about how much fucked up in the head she is so she just kept it to herself.

"Bitch what the fuck you said? Ciaras mother said eyeing her with a beer bottle in her hand.

"I said i was coming" Ciara  said with an attitude in her voice.

"Bitch I don't know who the fuck you think you talking too like I won't knock this bottle upside to head", "started hanging out with that fast ass girl and think you run shit, you are worthless bitch, you will never find anyone to love you, now go wash them fuckin dishes." Ciaras mother said. Those words honestly hurt Ciara, but she was used to it. She just walked in the kitchen and started doing the dishes.

"Bitch lets go to Darius kickback tonight at 8:00!" Dejah said to Ciara while on FaceTime

"Now you know my mama is not finna let me go to no damn kickback." Ciara laughed

"Then sneak out" Dejah said in a duh tone. Ciara thought dejah wanted to get her in trouble bc she knows how her mom is. Ciara was hesitant at first, but she is in her senior year and she rarely went out the house. After a lot of thinking she finally gave in.

"Fuck it imma go, tired of her ass anyway." Ciara said to Dejah.

"Yayyyy !!!" Dejah said while jumping around. " Ok hurry up and get ready I'll be there at 8."

"Ight" Ciara said hanging up the phone. Ciara went into her closet trying to find something to wear. She picked out some Jean shorts, a black graphic tee,and some yellow vans. She want gonna dress too fancy since it was only a kickback and she wasn't planning on staying too long. Ciara played "WAP" by Cardi b and Megan and hopped in the shower.

After her 25 min shower, she lotioned up and put her clothes on. (how long y'all take showers?)
Looking out her window she saw Dejahs car parked in front of her house with all the light on- she don't know why Dejah be doing some of the shit she do, she just brushed it off. Ciara grabbed her purse filled with pepper spray, her phone, money, and lipgloss. She climbed out her window.

"Bitch you look good" Dejah said while looking Ciara up and down.

"Thank you bitchhhh" Ciara said, "Can you take my pictures?"

"Yea." Dejah said sounding annoyed. Dejah snapped bout 50 pictures but only 2 came out good.

(don't mind these pictures ofc they don't match the other picture, she was fc before her)

••(don't mind these pictures ofc they don't match the other picture, she was fc before her)

510 likes Ciaradagreat - pretty bitch never had to dtm 😗

510 likes
Ciaradagreat - pretty bitch never had to dtm 😗

Random - ain't you depressed? 🤣
ugly bitch - i thought a bitch who got a mental illness said sum ? 🧏🏽‍♀️
brokeassnigga- 👀
dejahdabratt - frienddddd 🙂

"Ight lets go for we be late."  Dejah said.

"Ight" Ciara said.

VOTE PLEASE 😔
HEYYY 😝😝 umm this my first book so ntm. how y'all like it so far? what y'all think up with dejah ass? 🙄 what y'all wanna see next ? GIVE ME FEEDBACK AND TIPS PLEASE !!!
question - what's y'all name ?