Part 33

Keyshawn Latrell Home || 21 || Georgia

I walked outside and got in my car and thought about what i was gonna do

I walked outside and got in my car and thought about what i was gonna do. I got my gun from my room before i left, ion think i'm gone use it though.

I pulled out a blunt and started thinking about what i'm gone do to him. I just cant believe my own uncle is beating on my sister. How don't my parent know about this?

Breaking myself out of my thoughts I started my car and headed over to my uncles house. I was still thinking about what i was gone do to him, I wasn't gone kill him. I wanted to let him know how it feels to get beat on.

I took me 10 minutes to get to his house. It was dark outside, but his porch lights were on. I got out the car and started walking to his front door. I stopped in my tracks to go get my mask out my car, i forgot it this nigga was sick. I walked back to his front door, and knocked.

"Who is it?" He yelled from the other side of the door.

"It's Key." I yelled back, I heard footsteps coming to the door. When he opened it punched him in his face.

"Why the fuck you hitting on my sister?" I said with anger while punching him as he was on the ground.

"I didn't touch her."

"Why you lying, how it feel to get beat on? She a fucking 5 year old." I said as I continued to hit him.

"You dead wrong for that shit bra, you-." I said before getting cut off by police sirens, I instantly remembered I left the door open. I stopped in my tracks and started making my way out the door. When I was at my car door, a police car pulled up beside me.

"Shit." I mumbled. "Well this won't be the first time." I thought to myself as an officer started walking close to me.

"We got complaints, the neighbors said they heard screams and it sounded like someone was getting beat on.Do you have anything to do with this?"

"Maybe, Maybe not." I said nonchalantly.

"Did you just come out of that house?"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didnt, maybe it's maybelline." I said mugging him.

"Sir if you don't answer these question i'm gonna have to arrest you."

"Ok what if I do answer the questions, then what? Y'all still gone take me to that station, so do what you gotta do." I said. "Just don't shoot me."
#justiceforbreonnataylor

The officer let out a big sigh and put me in handcuffs. Well at least I gave that nigga what he deserves. Damn, that mean I ain't gone be able to see Ciara, and she gone be mad at me.

We finally made it to the station, and they let me have 1 call. I quickly dailed Ciaras number and the phone started ringing.

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

I was laying in the bed with Miracle watching Doc Mc Stuffins and waiting for Key to come home. It's been 2 hours since he left, and he's been on my mind heavy, i just hope he wasn't hurt.My phone started ringing and I saw it was an unknown number.

"Hello, who this?"

"Bae, this Keyshawn, so um i'm at the police station."

"You at the what?" I said loudly making miracle look at me with big eyes.

"Yea, the neighbors heard what was going on and they ass called the police. I should've known better than to do that in a white neighborhood." He said making me mug the phone.

"Keyshawn that was so dumb, why would you- you know what nevermind, when you coming home?"

"I don't know-." He said before getting cut off by an officer. "You got 60 seconds left."

"Ok then let me finish talking damn, anyways i don't know when, but imma call you everyday and let you know wassup." He said.

"Man ok, i love you." I said with an attitude, cause why he didn't think this shit out.

"I love you too." He said before hanging up the phone.

"When my brother coming back?"

"Idk yet, he'll be back soon. Right now it's time to go to bed." I said making her get under the covers and fall asleep.

The Next Day

I was laying down bored because Key wasn't home. Usually I would mess with him early in the morning until he woke up. When I was about the get up Aj called my phone.

"Hey."

"Hey best friend, what you doing?"

"Nothing just laying down, how bout Key in jail."

"Damn, well that's not his first time be probably used to dropping the soap." Aj said making me mug the phone then laugh.

"Um don't play with my bae, anyways what you doing today?"

"Man I got to go to a funeral, that's shit 8 hours. They better scoot that body over i'm finna lay down too." He said making me bust out laugh.

"You know what, bye Aj." I said hanging up the phone. That boy got some problems I swear.

I got me and miracle ready because we were about to go get ice cream. I looked down at my nails and thought about how bad I needed them done. Then i remembered the promise ring Key gave me.

"Oh shit." I mumbled, and I started looking around his room for it. In the middle of me searching, my phone started ringing.

"Hey bae." Keyshawn said.

"Hey, how's jail?" I said then started laughing.

"Man stop playing." He said chuckling. "What you and Miracle doing?"

"We finna go get ice cream, and I have a question."

"Wassup?"

"You know where my promise ring at?"

"That nigga Darius got it." He said.

"Ohh.... ok."

"And you bet not go over there to get it." He said.

"I'm not." I lied, imma do it anyways cause what he gone do? He in jail the hell.

"Alright I gotta go, I love you."

"I love you too." I said and then he hung up the phone.

"Come on Miracle let's go." I said making her walk behind me to go outside.

"Can you carry me?" She asked making my heart melt.

"Aww yes."I said picking her up and carrying her to the car. I felt like I was an actual mom, and I loved it.

After we got some ice cream, I headed over to Darius house to get my ring. Sorry bae, but that ring was beautiful and I need it back. We might end up fighting, but i better get my ring back.

__________________________________
~ not key in jail 😭
~ if darius put his hands on my good sis ciara we gone have a problem 💀
~ OK I HAVE A GOAL FOR YALL - in order to get the next chapter get me to 80 votes
~ i promise i'm not updating until y'all reach this goal 😛
~ ok bye ❤️