Part 22

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia
(use ur imagination)

Ciaradagreat - 3 mins ago

"Don't nobody care bout that lil ahh ring girl

"Don't nobody care bout that lil ahh ring girl." Aj said to me.

"Boy shutup thats why you crippled." I said mugging him.

"Man y'all gone stop talking bout me and my po legs." Aj said.

"Exactly we get it, you got a ring." Darius said making me snap my neck in his direction.

"Darius you can shut up talking to me, rude ass." I said going up stairs in Keys house to take mirror pictures.

"Y'all gone stop talking bout my bae and her ring, let her be great." Key said.

"Tell em bae." I yelled from upstairs.

Liked by @d1

Liked by @d1.key, @dopeboyaj, and 974 others
Ciaradagreat- it's the promise ring for me 💍💞
@D1.key - 😭❤️
@random - girl we see it all on your story...
@cruxialjay- since when? 🤣
         ↪️ @d1.key - Get out her comments dawg .🤏🏽

I went back downstairs, the boys and Amiya were all sitting in Keys living room. Key, Darius, Aj, and Ken were all playing the game and Amiya was sitting back watching.

"Hey Amiya." I said.

"Hi." She said giving me a small smile. I looked at her attire and she had on a big black jacket and
jogging pants. I was wondering why she had that on because it's hot as shit outside.

"You ok?" I asked her, i seen she had a purplish, reddish bruise on her face above her eyebrow that she was trying to cover up with her hair.

"Why you always trynna talk to her?" Darius said to me.

"You in my business? Don't do dat." I said mugging him. "Like i was saying you ok girl?"

"Yea i'm good, can i get your number maybe we could talk later." She said.

"Of course." I said then giving her my number. The boys continued playing the game for another 10 minutes until the game was over.

"Amiya lets go." Darius said. She didn't hear him because we were to busy talking.

"Amiya you ain't hear me?" Darius said walking up to her.

"N-no." She said getting up.

"Nigga she obviously ain't hear you, we was talking you so damn rude." I said mugging him.

"Ciara you always got something to say shut up." Darius said.

"Y'all always arguing, damn hug it out or something." Aj said.

"Nah this nigga is so disrespectful, he don't like me for no reason I ain't do nothing to his rude ass." I said. "He been acting like an ass since i met him."

"Girl you-." Darius said cutting hisself off. "Lemme go." He said walking out with Amiya.

"Yea go." I said rolling my eyes and walking upstairs. I sat on Keys bed and tried to calm myself down. After everyone left, Key came upstairs with me and sat down.

"You hear how he be talking to her?" I asked Key.

"Yea, but that ain't nun of our business, that's how you start stuff. Let them work out what they got going on. If they wanna talk to us about it they will, i'm not worried bout nobody but you." Key said making me mug him because he was right.

"Mmcht ok. I just really don't like that dude" I said.

"Just start ignoring him. Cause if he say or do sum ion like me and him gone have a problem." Key said.

"I'll try, i'm not making no promises though." I said moving closer to him. "You found out what you gone do for your birthday?"

"Nah, surprise me." He said.

"Bet." I said. "Can we get something to eat?"

"Yo ass so greedy, come on." Key said, I did my lil happy dance and followed him out the door and we made our way to Zaxby's.

____________________________________
~ darius count yo focking days bitch 🤏🏽
~ i don't have nun to say today 🌝
~vote and comment pls, see ya later 😗