Part 12

(a week later)
Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

(a week later)Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

"Put that right there." I told Ken. The boys were helping me move into my apartment today.I was glad they was here, all i did was watch them move shit.

"Girl why you ain't helping." Ken asked.

"Man my foot hurt." I lied. I walked away  and watched as Key set up my bed, he had a wife beater on, some shorts and he was looking too fineeeeee.

"Fuck you staring at?" Key said.

"Dang i can't look at you, you so mean." I said mugging him.

"If you wanna suck my dick just say dat." He said.

"I wanna suck yo dick." I said staring at him. He just started laughing, i was dead serious. Anyways

"Thank y'all for helping me move this stuff in." I said to the boys.

"Girl you ain't move shit." Aj said sitting down.

"Well still thank y'all, ok y'all can leave now." I said, i wanted to be alone right now and decorate my apartment.

"Damn we don't get no bye?" Aj said walking out the door.

"Bye." I said closing my door on them. Key was sitting down on the couch.

"Um that go for you too sir." I told him, he don't get no special treatment.

"Nah ion wanna go, imma miss you." He said

"I'll call you and you can come over later, i wanna be alone, bye." I said

"Then bye big head ass girl, gimme a hug." Key said getting up. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He his hand traveled down to my butt and he squeezed it. After that he left and i started cleaning and decorating the rest of my apartment.

Let me ask Jay if he wanna come over. (i'm bout tired of jay i wanna take him out the story 😀) I pulled out my phone and texted Jay.

I sent him my location and sat on the couch and watched tv

15 minutes later i heard a knock on the door. I opened it and i saw Jay. I haven't seen him since i went to the gas station that day which was like a few months ago. I forgot how fine this nigga was.

"Wassup." Jay said looking at me then licking him lips.

"Hey Jay." I said smiling while letting him in. We went in and sat on the couch. We watched Friday and ordered food.

We got to know each other more and about 4 hours went by. We ended up going to sleep on the couch, and his head was resting on my belly.

After sleeping for about 30 min i heard my front door open. Me and Jay woke up and went to the front of my apartment and saw Key. Oh my fucking gosh . He get on my damn nerves.

"Why the fuck is you here? I told you i'll  call you later ." I said. "How the fuck you get in?" If my door broke i'm beating his ass.

"Nah why the fuck he here, i told you you can have no boyfriend." Key said. Why he think this nigga my boyfriend ????

"You not my daddy, i can do whatever i want and this is my fuckin house." I said raising my voice.

"This yo brother or sum?" Jay asked looking down at me. Key looked at him like he wanted to hurt him, i hurried and tried to get Jay to leave.

"No he just think he my nigga for some odd reason." I said. "I'll text you later Jay."

"Ight, see you later." Jay said walking past Key and heading out the door. When Jay left, i just mugged Key and went up into my room.

"Why the fuck he was here? you fucking him?" Key asked.

"And if i was?" I said. He walked up to me and grabbed my neck. He reached his hand into my pants and started fingering me making me moan.

"This my pussy, i bet not catch you with nobody else." He said.

"Ok." I moaned out knowing i was lying.

"Let me see yo phone." He said letting me go. I unlocked my phone and handed it to him. He went into my messages and seen what i had Jay name as

"Why the fuck his name daddy jay ?" Key asked looking at me confused.

"When i got his number he saved it as that and i never changed it, calm ya tits." I said sitting down on my bed. He gave me my phone back and i seen that he blocked Jay.

"Omg you do too much." I said.

"Yea ok, you hungry?" He asked me.

"No i wanna go back to sleep, so you can leave now." I said.

"Nah imma go to sleep with you." He said getting in my bed. I didn't even feel like arguing nomore. I just turned the opposite way and tried to go back to sleep.

Key tugged on my waist and pulled my close to him. We cuddled until we feel asleep.

____________________________________
~ i don't like this chapter 😄
~ but yea um can y'all vote please ??
~ what y'all wanna see next?
~ ion know what imma do with Jay he get on my nerves 🙄
~ ight bye ✋🏽