Part 13

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

"These shits buss." I said to myself while eating some gummy worms. I was texting Aj and he was talking bout going on a trip, i never really been no where beside where i stay. I obviously said yes and we supposed to be going in 2 weeks.

I heard knocking on the front door, I looked out my window and seen Key car. I sighed before getting up and opening the door.

"Hey Keyshawn." I said.

"Wassup?" He said walking in sitting on the couch.

"What you came here for?" I asked, i wasn't trynna be rude i just wanted to know.

"I came to get you so you can come with me too my parents house." He said, I looked at him with confusing.

"I don't wanna go, i'm scared, what if they don't like me?" I said.

"Girl stop that, they gone like you." "Now get dressed so we can go." Key said. I got up and walked up and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

When i got out, I seen Key sleep on my bed. I took a picture of him before i got my clothes and changed. I put on a white dress, and some sandals, i did my hair and woke Key up.

I started jumping on my bed and shaking him."Key wake up." I said while falling on his back.

"Damn move, fat ass." Key said while pushing me on the ground. "Girl that dress is too tight, all yo ass poking out." He said yanking on my dress.

"Too bad, i'm not changing so let's go." I said walking out the front door. Key just followed behind me. "Take my pictures."

"Here you go with these damn pictures." Key said snatching my phone.

Ciaradagreat- well respected, calm, and collected 😼

d1.key - 🖤🤞🏾
dopeboyaj- my dawgg 🖤
cruxialjay- 👀😍

"Keyshawn im nervous." I said to Keyshawn who was driving to his mama house.

"You overthinking this, calm down." Key said while his hand reached to my thigh.

We made it to his mamas house and i got out the car and stood by Keyshawn. "Come on." Keyshawn said walking to the front door and opening it.

"Who dat is at my door?" Keyshawn's mom said.

"It's me ma." Keyshawn said walking into the kitchen with me behind him.

"Oh hey baby." She said giving Key a hug.

"Hey ma, this Ciara." Key said.

"Hi." I said with a smile on my face.

"Hey baby, you can call me Ann." She said giving me a hug. I hugged her back and seen a man who i'm guessing is his dad.

"Keyshawn who this pretty girl is?" His dad said.

"Her name Ciara." Keyshawn said.

"Hi." I said shaking his hand.

"She seem nice, she ain't loud and ghetto like them other girls you bring around." He said, I let out a little laugh. "My name ronald." He said to me.

"Keyshawnnn." A little girl said running into his arms. She had curly hair and pretty brownskin, she was so cuteee.

"This your girlfriend." She asked Key while looking at me smiling. I waved at her and smiled.

"She my uh friend." Keyshawn said making my raise my eyebrows. I knew he wasn't my boyfriend, but he could've at least said bestfriend not no damn friend.

"Y'all look like more than just friends." This other boy said with headphones on.

"Wassup Cj." Keyshawn said. "This my brother Ciara." He said to me.

"Hey." I said with a smile and Cj nodded his head.

"Y'all go sit down, the food almost done." Ann said. I walked behind Keyshawn and we made our way to the living room.

"Can you play with me." Keyshawn's little sister said.

"Of course." I said picking up a doll and playing with it. "What your name?" I asked.

"Miracle, what your name?" She said smiling.

"Ciara, how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 5, are you my brother girlfriend?" She asked.

"No i'm not." I said laughing.

"Oh, my brother last girlfriend was mean to me." She said.

"Aww don't ever let anyone be mean to you." I said before hearing Ann tell us the food was ready.

We sat and ate for about 15 minutes. I haven't had a home cooked meal in years, and that food was hitting just right. Seeing their relationship made me wish i had one like theirs.

"So when y'all gone be a couple." Ronald said. I just looked at Key with my lips pressed against each other.

"Ion know." He said making me nod my head.

"Well you better get her before somebody else do it." Ronald said making me laugh.

"Yea Keyshawn listen to your dad." I said looking at Key

"Nah she already know wassup." He said. "Alright, we finna go." He said getting up making me do the same.

"Alright nice seeing you Ciara." Ann and Ronald said.

"You too." I said giving them hugs. "Bye Cj, bye miracle."

"Bye ciara." Miracle said running up and hugging me, and Cj waved bye. After that me and Key left.

____________________________________
~i'm starting not to like this book, might end idk
~but how y'all liked it ????
~where y'all think they should go for the trip?
~ VOTE PLEASEEE
~ ight bye 👩🏽‍🦯