Part 2

Ciara Nadae Williams || 17 || Georgia
(excuse any errors)

After about a 30 min ride we arrived to this nice ass house. It wasn't too big, but it wasn't too small.
"Ok get out" Dejah said. I did as she said and walked to the front door. I was honestly really nervous because I wasn't used to being around a big group of people and at that they were all boys. Dejah knocked on the door and this tall browskin answered the door . He was honestly so fine but he looked like he'll beat my ass. He was just standing in the doorway not saying nothing- we was just staring at each other like nigga move tf.

"You gone let us in or..." i said with a nervous laugh. He just mugged me and went back to his seat. When we walked in a heard a nigga say "damn she fine as shit" hehehe I know. There was 4 boys just sitting around smoking and cracking jokes.

"Y'all this Ciara." Dejah said walking over to Darius. I be trying to tell her he don't want her he just want pussy. But she swear up and down he different, i just let it go bc I'm not finna keep trynna help someone who don't wanna be helped. All the seat were taken so I sat by the boy who opened the door for us. They had us sitting on this little ass couch so we was basically sitting on top of each other.

"Good thing I'm skinny" I said to myself.

"Damn why you had to sit by me?" They boy who answered the door said mugging me. His voice was so deep and sexcccyy. I wanted to let him have my kids right then and there honey. But I just wanted to know who the fuck he thought she was talking too. Now I know I'm shy or w/e but im not finna let nobody punk me.

"Do you see any other OPEN seat in here?" I said with an attitude. He just stared at me "Yea that's what I thought"

"Ouu I like her, she my new beatfriend." A goofy looking boy yelled from across the room. I just smiled at him. "My name Aj" he said walking up to me smiling like a lil kid. "That's Ken over there" he said pointing to the boy rolling a blunt.

"Wassup." Ken said looking up for a quick second.

"Hey" i said waving my hand.

"That's Darius" he said pointing to him and Dejah who was arguing because Dejah found out he was "cheating on her" they wasn't even together- chile. "And that's Key." Aj said pointing to the boy beside me. Key didn't say nothing he just continued smoking his blunt. I looked at him with a mug on my face because honestly he was so rude for what?

"Stop making that face you already ugly" Key said staring me down. I just looked away getting on my phone.

"You know what nigga fuck you." Dejah said walking out the door with tears running down her face. I just wanna know where this bitch think she going with out me- she know she my ride.

"I'll just walk home" I thought to myself.

"These bitches get popular and fine mixed up, bitch you ugly asf with a strong support system." Aj goofy ass said making everyone laugh and Key chuckle.

"That's that bitch Dejah,she ugly asf but she give some good head." Darius said

"Don't talk about her around me please" i said with my head tearing in my fist.

"Didn't she just leave yo ass? Wasn't that yo ride?" Darius said. I could already tell I wasn't gone like him.

"Yea, imma just walk home. You need to mind to business" I said while standing up.

"Shit ok." Darius said laughing while him, Ken, and Aj walked to his car . I walked out the door and started to make my way home. While I was walking a nice ass hellcat pulled up beside me. When the window rolled down I pulled out my pepper spray tuh ion got time to be getting kidnapped. I looked and saw it was Key. I just stood there like 🧍🏽‍♀️ looking dumb.

"Girl get yo ass in the car" Key said with a demanding voice. That shit scared me so you know what i did? I got my ass in that car. It was silent for a good 10 min until I reached my hand out for the aux. He slapped my hand down and I looked at him like he was crazy

"Nigga what you do that for?" I said while mugging him.

Keyshawn Latrell Home || 20 || Georgia

I didn't respond to her, but from the corner of my eye i could see her looking at me

I didn't respond to her, but from the corner of my eye i could see her looking at me. "Fuck you staring at lil girl?" I said. She mugged me and turned her head making me chuckle.

"How old are you?" Ciara said breaking the silence making Key look at her crazy.

"20."" I said not breaking eye contact from the dark road.

"Oh, what yo real name?"  She said

"You da feds or sum?" I questioned her while stopping my car in middle of the road.

"No" she said laughing, "I just wanted to know." I didn't say nun I just looked at her. "Shawty a lil baddie" I thought to myself . Trailing my eyes down her I noticed she had scars on them. I ain't say nun I just continued driving.

"Aye where you stay at?l" I asked her.

"810 Square Avenue" she said. After she said that we arrived not even 5 min later.

"Preciate it." She said. I nodded my head and waited for her to step in her house so I can pull off. I got a different vibe from her. She wasn't like them other hoes.

Ciara Nadae Willaims || 17 || Georgia

When Ciara stepped in her house she was hit with the smell of alcohol. She tried to quickly but quietly run up the stairs so her mother wouldn't see her. "So where yo grown ass been?" Her mother said with a big glass bottle in her hand.

"I- i was with dejah" Ciara said nervously

"What I told you bout that fast ass lil girl?" Her mother yelled. "You think you so fuckin grown, you probably out there suckin dick you fuckin hoe."

"I don't sell my body like you do." Ciara snapped back while walking up stairs to her room. She was honestly so tired of her mother. She never acted like this when her father was alive. When she hit the third step she felt a hard glass bottle hit her head and she fell unconscious.

VOTE PLEASE 😔
NTM THIS MY FIRST BOOK 👁🐽👁
but how y'all feeling about it so far ?
give me feedback please ! 💞
question - do y'all have a bsf ?