Part 10

Keyshawn Latrell Home || 20 || Georgia
excuse any errors

It was around 8:00 and i decided to get dressed so we could leave

It was around 8:00 and i decided to get dressed so we could leave. Ciara was already up and getting ready. She probably thought i was playing when i said she staying by me. I was dead ass serious, i can't let that shit happen to her again.

I took me a shower and got out to put my clothes on. It was now 9:00 and i went to check on Ciara. She had on a light pink dress she looked bad asf and her ass was sitting just right.

"Wassup, you ready?" i asked.

"Yea, i look good?" she asked me.

"Nah, but come on we gotta go.". I said walking out.

"I-, Jay would say i looked good." She said walking behind me. I turned around and gripped her neck and looked her in her eyes.

"You gone stop playing with me." I said to her, she just rolled her eyes. Imma fuck the attitude out of her if she keep on. I let go of her neck and made my way outside.

On the ride to the club, me and Ciara was just vibing in the car listening to music.

"So um i'm going to go apartment shopping in a few days." Ciara told me.

"Why you doing that." I asked her. I hope she ain't feel like no burden, i enjoyed her company.

"Well i need my own space, and i just want my own house." she said. "I'm tired of living off other ppl, no offense."

"Nah i feel you, i'll help you look." I said.

"Thank you!" She said giving me a hug.

We finally made it to the club, it was a lot of people as usual and barely any parking spots. When we made our way inside we went to an area where the boys were and some other females was sitting at.

Me and Ciara went to get a drink and sat down.

"Hey birthday girl."Aj said. "You gone need more to drink than that."

"I know i'm jus trynna get warmed up." Ciara said. I was smoking a blunt and passed it to her. She looked bad asf smoking that shit. After 3 puffs later she gave it back to me and went to get something to drink. I kept my eye on her the whole time.

4 drinks later Ciara was trynna get out and dance. The girl could barely walk. Her ass ain't have no control.

"Ouu this my song." She said rapping "Then leave". "Come on Keyshawn dance with me." i just stared at her cause ian never seen her this hype. She came over and grabbed my arm and started twerking on me. I started rubbing her ass.

Shawty was throwing that shit back i had almost lost my balance cause she was going crazy. She started to slow down and look back at me.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish." I told her. She just started speeding up again and i bit my lip. Nah we finna go i pulled away from her and went to where the boys were.

"We'll see y'all later." I told Aj and the other boys.

"Bestfriend you finna get some dick?" Aj said laughing. I shook my head laughing, grabbed Ciara arm and went to the car.

"Come here." i told her she walked to me and i grabbed her neck and tongued her down. We was kissing for a good 5 minutes until i sat her on the bed.

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

Keyshawn sat me on the bed and started leaving hickeys all on my neck. I left our soft moans as he trailed down to my spot.

"Wait, I'm a virgin." I told him.

"I'm not finna do that yet." He said going further and further until he reached my pussy.

He started kissing it through my panties making me let out soft moans. He slid my panties off, looked at me then back down. "Damn girl you wet asf." He said.

He put his finger through my slit, and started licking on my clit. I let out loud moans and tried pushing his head away. He grabbed my legs and made me come closer to him.

He curved his finger and put it inside of me pumping it in and out. He tried to add another finger in.

"That's too much." I said grabbing his hand, but he just put it inside of me making me arch my back and gasp. His tongue was going crazy. My moans were uncontrollably loud but i didn't care.

"I'm finna cum." I moaned out.

"Hold it." He said while swerving his tongue on my swollen clit. He started spelling his name and squeezing my boob.

"I can't." I said on the verge of tears. I released all on his tongue and he slurped it all up. I tried to get up but he pushed me back down.

"Nah im not done yet." He said. Oh shit this gone be a long night.

____________________________________
~ hehehe this my first time writing something like this i hope it was good 🙈
~ but yea vote and comment please !!
~ ight i'm out 😭✋🏽
~ thank you too everybody who voted 🥺