Part 27

Keyshawn Latrell Home || 21 || Georgia

"How bout when i went over there,guess who opened the door?" I said to Aj and the boys

"How bout when i went over there,guess who opened the door?" I said to Aj and the boys. We were all sitting at Aj house smoking and talking.

"Her new boyfriend?" Aj said.

"I wish she would get a new boyfriend, i'll kill both they ass." I said.

"Damn then who was it?" Aj asked.

"Dejah goofy looking ass." I said making Aj mouth go in an "o" position.

"Damn." Darius said.

"Yea, i love my girl but she can be a little slow." I said.

"That ain't yo girl no more." Darius said.

"Mane shut up." I said to him, he always got something to say, damn shut up sometimes.

"How bout this girl i'm messing with gone ask me what are we." Aj said. "I stared at her like she was stupid, i told her we humans don't ask me no stupid shit like that." I busted out laughing, sometimes i be wanting to know what be going on in his head.

"Man, y'all need to help me get her back, i can't go another day without her." I said.

"Yo Dramatic ass." Aj said.

"Soft ass." Darius said.

"I ain't soft, I think that girl got me under a spell i never act like this." I said.

"Damn nigga the coochie that good?" Aj asked making me laugh and nod my head.

"Man i'll call her and ask her to come over." Aj said picking up his phone, calling Ciara and putting it on speaker phone.

"Hey bestfriend." Aj said, his gay ass.

"Hey best, what you doing?" She asked him.

"I'm just chilling with Darius, can you come over?" Aj asked her.

"Yea but is Keyshawn over there?" She asked.

"...Nah he at his mama house." He said.

"Ok i'll be over there in a few." She said then hanging up the phone.

"This why you my dawg." I said dapping him up.

"You owe me, find me 2 big booty hoes." Aj said making me mug him.

We waited about 10 minutes until we heard a knock on the door. I looked at Aj and he went to open it and Ciara walked inside. Me and her instantly made eye contact for a few seconds and she tried to walk back outside.

"Nah come here." I said getting up and grabbing her arm.

"Keyshawn if you don't let me go." She said trying to get out of my grip. I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, she was hitting my back unit i let her down and locked the door.

"Keyshawn let me out ion got nothing to say to you." She said looking down.

"No, i need to tell you what happened, it's Darius fault." I said.

"Don't try to put the blame on him, you know what the fuck you did." She said.

"No i'm dead serious, he gave me like 3 percs I was out of it." "Look at me." I said making her lift he head up and our eyes connect. "I apologize for putting you through all that."

"I ain't even that soft type of nigga but you different and i'm trying to change for you." I said. "I really didn't know what I was doing that night, I was drunk, high, and Darius gave me percs from niggas he found off the streets. You know I wouldn't do that too you."

"But, either we finna be together, or we finna be together, or i'm finna be with you." I said staring at her making her smile.

"Ok i believe you, but why would he give tho-." Ciara said getting cut off.

"What's taking y'all so long? Y'all hunching?" Aj said making me look at Ciara and laugh. "If y'all is make sure y'all clean that shit up."

"Like i was saying, I believe you but why would Darius give you that?" Ciara asked.

"I asked him that same question, but we good?" I asked.

"Yea, can i get a hug." She asked with her arms out.

"A hug, girl gimme a kiss." I said pulling her into a kiss. I missed having her around. We eventually got out the bathroom and went to the living room with the rest of the boys.

"So Darius, why would you give him that? And why you ain't stop him when he was doing what he was doing?" Ciara asked.

"Ciara stop." I told her, I already know how this shit was gone go.

"No, and you could've died all them drug and alcohol you had in your system and then he gone give you percs?" She said.

"Man girl it was better when you was gone, bitch don't question me."Darius said making me snap my neck in his direction.

"Nigga the fuck wrong with you, you don't call her out her name." I said standing up. I done let him slide one, too many times, this nigga ain't got no respect.

"Nah you need to get yo girl i don't know who she think she checking, but she betta watch out." Darius said.

"Or what? You ain't gone touch her, and if you do y out gone get hurt." I said.

"Man bye y'all do too much." Darius said getting up.

"If y'all gone fight do that shit outside this furniture expensive." Aj said, I ignored what he said and walked up to Darius. Ciara started grabbing on my arm making me stop in my tracks and look back at her.

"You lucky my girl here." I said to him, without saying anything Darius left and I went to sit back down.

__________________________________
~ i just realized i have the power to just STOP writing- like wow i could just delete wattpad and never write again 💀
~YALL BEING STINGY WITH THE VOTES 🙄
~ i really don't like this book anymore but y'all motivate me to keep going 😆
~ oh, FUCK SCHOOL 🙄 ( lol jk)
~ ok bye and y'all text me whenever i be bored anyways ❤️