Part 29

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

5 months later

"I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but you will always be my boo." Keyshawn was signing to me. He was all up on my while we were sitting on the couch listening to music.

"This nigga in love." Aj said.

"He is, and what about it?" I said.

"Y'all-" Darius said before I cut him off.

"Aht aht don't you say shit, nobody asked for your opinion." I said.

"Yea don't start, i'm in a good mood today." Key said.

"We can tell, you sitting there singing to her and you sound horrible." Darius said making me chuckle.

"Man shut up." Key said while laughing.

"Where Amiya?" I asked Darius.

"She at home, uh she sick." He said.

"Mmh ok." I said.

"I can't believe you pregnant, feels like yesterday I was just claiming you as my bestfriend." Aj said wiping fake tears.

"Yep, and it's all Keyshawn's fault." I said wiping fake tears.

"Man don't blame this on me, you the one who wanna have sex all the time." Key said making everybody mug him. "What? it's true, this girl ain't as shy as she act."

"Key that ain't everybody business." I said with my hand over my mouth.

"Y'all nasty." Aj said shaking his head.

"No i'm a wholesome young man." Key said making me mug him. The boys continued talking and I got a call from Dejah.

"Hello." I said, me and her haven't been talking lately.

"Hey, can you come over my house?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm bored, and I just want to chill with you." She said.

"Um ok, i'll be over there." I said before hanging up the phone. "I'm finna go to Dejah house." I said to Key.

"Why?" He asked. "Why you even friends with her."

"Boy don't question me, and that's not my friend." I said.

"Mmcht, you need me to come with you?" He asked.

"No sir." I said.

"You goofy, but call me if anything happens." Key said.

"Ok, see you later I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said, getting up to give him a hug. I love hugging him he so tall, i can feel his pp touching my stomach. He gave me a kiss before i pulled away and left. I went outside and hopped in my car and made my way to Dejahs house.

I pulled up to Dejahs house a few minutes later. I got out and knocked on the door and she answered.

"Omg hi Ciara." She said making me mug her.

"Why you acting all excited, you knew I was coming over here." I said.

"Oh yeah I did." She said. "Anyways, come in." I walked in and sat on her couch. We were sitting quietly watching tv and scrolling through our phones until someone knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" She yelled.

"Travis." The boy yelled back. She got up and unlocked the door and I seen the guys familiar face. I know I've seen his face before, I just couldn't remember where.

"Ciara, this Travis, one of my longtime friends." Dejah said.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey, ain't you the girl I seen at the graveyard?" He asked.

"Uh i guess so." I said.

"Oh alright, wassup." He said after sitting down beside me. I moved away from him because he was too close and was making me uncomfortable. He let out a little chuckle and I just gave him a crazy look.

"Hold up, I gotta use the bathroom." Dejah said, then getting up leaving me and Travis in the living room.

"Why you move away?" He asked but I didn't answer. "You don't hear me talking to you?" He asked me making me mug him.

"Aht aht you ain't finna talk to me like that, matter fact don't talk to me at all." I said. "You giving me very bad vibes sir."

"I know it don't take Dejah that long to use no damn bathroom." I mumbled to myself. Travis moved closer to me making me mug him. He started moving his hand closer to my leg until i punched him in his arm.

"Bitch what you did that for? Dejah said you like stuff like this." He said

"Bitchhhh? Dejah bring yo ass." I said standing up and walking to where Dejah was. When I was close to Dejahs bathroom, I was pulled back by Travis.

He pulled me close to him and grabbed me by my waist making me try and fight him off. He was a lot stronger then me. "Dejah!" I screamed out while trying to get out his grip.

"You think she care bout you?" He asked me. "Just give me a kiss." I kneed him in his private area and went into my purse to grab my taser. TASED THAT ASS.

I grabbed all my stuff and ran out the door while trying not the slip on the wet concrete. It was really dark outside and it had been raining. I got my phone out and called Keyshawn.

"Bae you won't believe what happened." I said out of breath.

"What happened, you good?" He asked.

"Yea, i'll be over your house in a minute." I said.

"Ok be safe, I love you." He said.

"Wait, stay on the phone with me." I said, I was honestly scared. I was breathing heavy and my anxiety was very high at the moment. It was pouring down raining and I could barely see the road. My stomach was hurting and all i wanted to do was safety get to Keys house. Dejah gone get what she deserves and so is her crazy friend.

"Bae be careful driving in that rain." Key said but I ignored him, I was just trynna make it to him. I was speeding trying to get to Keys house. I already hate driving in the rain and i'm lowkey a bad driver. I was going 80 in a 35 and I felt my car hit a dent in the road. Due to the road being wet my car started spinning and ended up crashing into a truck.

"Ciara you good, what's going on?" Key asked because the cars made a loud noise while hitting each other.

My life flashed before my eyes.Everything was blurry and I was praying me and my baby were going to be alright. My vision got blurrier and blurrier until everything turned quiet, and pitch black.

___________________________________
~ well.... see you next time on dragon ball z 😁
~ i'm jp 😭,but yea ion know what to say...
~ i already said sorry in advance in the last chapter 🤷🏽‍♀️
~ ok bye 🤰🏽