Part 17

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

"Nigga gooo." Key said playing his game. He been on that game all day and didn't give me any attention. I got up and went downstairs. "Ciara where you going?" He asked, but i didn't answer.

"Mmcht." He said turning his game off and coming downstairs with me. "What's yo problem?"

"I just wanted you to get off the game ." I said smiling. Key just stared at me with a blank expression. "I'm hungry."

"Yo ass always hungry." Key said.

"Ok then feed me bitch." I said. Key head quickly  turned too my direction and he grabbed me by my neck.

"Watch yo mouth." He said staring me in my eyes . He let me go and it went quiet.

"So are you gone feed me or..." I said looking at him.

"Order some pizza or sum." He said then going back upstairs. I ordered the pizza and then got a call from Aj.

"Bestfriend you and Key coming to the club tonight?" He asked.

"I didn't ask but most likely yes, oh and i didn't tell you but Key is my boyfriend now." I said.

"Girl i know he been talking bout that shit since last night." Aj said making me smile cause this nigga really like me.

"Awww ok, i'll call you later tho." I said.

"Ight." Aj said before hanging up. I walked back upstairs to where Key was.

"Bae, Aj want us to go out to the club tonight." I said.

"You wanna go?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"Duhh." I said. My stomach instantly started turning, i felt sick so i ran into the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and started throwing up.

"Nahh you ain't going out, you sick." Key said handing me a towel.

"No i'm good, it's just something i ate." I said, ain't gone stop me from going out honey.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah i'm sure, come take a nap with me." I said grabbing him after i washed myself up.

I put on some jeans, a shirt and some air forces. I didn't wanna get too dressed up because i didn't plan on shaking ass tonight.

"You ready?" Key asked.

"Yea lets go." I said getting up and walking behind him.

We made it to the club and Aj took a picture of me and Key.

1,475 likes Ciaradagreat - me and you together forever, infinity ♾ 💞

1,475 likes
Ciaradagreat - me and you together forever, infinity ♾ 💞

random - y'all cute 🙂
dejahdabratt - 🤣🤫
d1.key - ❤️

"Why is dejah commenting on my shit?" I thought to myself. I honestly forgot about her ass.

"Wish i had me a girlfriend." Aj said while we were sitting at the bar.

"You could have one if you stop using girls just for sex." I said.

"Man i know, i can't commit for shit." Aj said.

"I'm pretty sure you can, you just don't want too, you'll find somebody tho." I said. For the rest of the night, we just talked about random shit. I noticed this one car that kept driving by. One thing about me is I observe everything closely, and i noticed bad vibes.

"I know y'all see that car driving by." I said.

"I peeped that shit too." Key said. Right after he said that a bullet went flying through the window making everyone get up and run. Key, Aj, and Ken pulled out their guns and started shooting back.

I ran behind the bar and prayed that no one got shot. I peeped my head up and seen Aj on the ground with blood leaking from his body. I quickly ran to him with tears in my eyes, not caring if i got shot or not.

"Aj please don't close your eyes." I said. This brought back memories from when my dad was shot. I kept telling him not to leave me, but he didn't listen. He left me and i can't let Aj leave me too.

Aj's eyes were fluttering and I tried to drag his almost lifeless body to the car. "Aj you gotta try and help me get you to this car." I said with hot tears streaming down my face. Key and Ken came to help me put Aj in the car when the shooting stopped.

"Aj stay with us, please." I said putting pressure on his wound. Key was driving and passing all of the red lights. Memories of the night my dad died came back to me. I hated feeling this way.

Flashback
"Mama can we go get some food?" I asked.

"Yeah, wait on yo Daddy first." She said making me nod my head.

"Dad hurry up." I yelled from the living room.

"I'm coming." He said walking downstairs. I walked to the door with my mom and heard gunshots being fired through the window. I looked to where my dad was. He was laying on the floor with 3 bullet holes in his chest.

Tears instantly started filling my eyes, i felt my stomach drop, i felt numb. I ran up to him and cried on his dead body.

"Daddy don't leave me please." I said with my hands full of blood. I was traumatized. I felt like it was my fault. If I didn't call his name, he wouldn't have come downstairs. I looked at my mom whose mouth was wide open and tears coming down her face.

Flashback over.

~ LMAOOO heyyy 😳~ yep Aj got shot he probably dead idk yet 👄~ anyways how y'all like it ? 😁~ thank y'all for all the votes and views, it really mean a lot 😣~ ok byeeeee 💞

~ LMAOOO heyyy 😳
~ yep Aj got shot he probably dead idk yet 👄
~ anyways how y'all like it ? 😁
~ thank y'all for all the votes and views, it really mean a lot 😣
~ ok byeeeee 💞