Part 4

Keyshawn Latrell Home || 20 || Georgia
excuse any errors

When i woke up a felt Ciara up under me sleeping, i looked at her and she looked so peaceful and fragile

When i woke up a felt Ciara up under me sleeping, i looked at her and she looked so peaceful and fragile. trying not to wake her up i got out of bed to brush my teeth. I went through my phone and noticed i had 20 missed calls from one of my "hoes" ion even got hoes like that she was just a quick nut. "Shit" i said cause i know she was finna come over here and make a scene.

"Goodmorning." i heard Ciaras small voice from behind me in the bathroom. She got her toothbrush to bursh her teeth and started washing her face.She looked bad asf even when she just woke up.

"Wassup." I said walking out. I heard some loud ass knocks downstairs. I already knew who it was so i went downstairs to open it.

"So you got some other bitch here getting yo attention?" Jordan said. "Why you ain't answering my calls?" she yelled.

"You ain't my fucking girl, you was just a quick nut get the fuck out my house." I yelled through gritted teeth. She ignored what i said and made her way upstairs looking around the room. She saw Ciara in the bathroom and went crazy.

"So you gone cheat on me with this ugly bitch?" Jordan said putting her finger in my face, i smacked her hand out my face cause who tf- . Ciara just stared at her with a grin on her face cause honestly this was comedy to her.

"I cant cheat on yo stupid ass  if we not together, you delusional asf." I said. She made her way to Ciara.

Ciara Nadae Williams || 17 || Georgia

After i heard Key yell i turned around cause that wasn't nun of my business

After i heard Key yell i turned around cause that wasn't nun of my business. When i reached for a towel i heard some big ass feet hit the floor running towards me. I turned around and seen a fist miss my face,  i swung on that hoe making her fall on the floor. Why tf would this dirty ass hoe try to sneak me, why is she even trying to fight me like she know me. I got on top of her and started beating her brains in letting all my built up anger go. I always said the next person i fight gone feel my anger and I KNOW she felt that shit.

"Ciara get yo ass up." Key said pulling on my arms. I let go of her and walked into the living room trying to cool myself down. A few minutes later the girl walked out the house slamming the door. I walked back up stairs and seen Key on his phone.

"I'm sorry, i just saw her running toward me and-" i said before getting cut off.

"Stop explain yoself all the time, you beat ha ass, she needed that shit anyways." Key said looking me into my eyes

I did my online school work,  i was almost finished with my senior year. I decided to call dejah because i haven't heard from her since the kickback. "Hey Dejah" i said in a happy tone.

"Hey" she said back.

"How you been? i haven't heard from you in a long time" Ciara said. She noticed she always texted or called Dejah first. Dejah never checked up on her.

"I've been good." Dejah said keeping the conversation short. "Look i can't talk right now i'll call you later"

"Ok by-" Before Ciara could finish the phone hung up. Ciara just went downstairs with Key who was playing on his game.

"Bro wtf is you doing, you ass." Key yelled through his mic. big ass headset

"Both of y'all ass." i said and Key looked at me with a confused look on his face. Yea i said it both of y'all trash don't look at me like dat nigga.

"Shawty you probably don't even know how to play." Key said chuckling.

"I sure do." i said getting in front of the tv.

"Bro move, matter fact go get a controller so i am beat yo ass in this game." He said exiting out of his match with Aj, Ken, and Darius. I picked up a controller and plugged it in and we started playing the game.

"You ass asf man." Key said making Ciara roll her eyes, and get up walk to the other couch and get on her phone. "Crybaby ass" Key said getting up and sitting beside Ciara. He scanned her body and saw the scars again. "What happened?" he asked looking in her eyes. Ciara quickly pulled her shorts down and looked away. "Youn gotta tell me." Key said grabbing his phone.

"No it's ok i need to vent to someone." "When my father died i got really depressed and started cutting my thighs to cope." "My mother got addicted to drinking and started mentally abusing me and sometimes physically abusing me." Ciara said with a tear falling down her eye that she quickly wiped away. Key pulled her into a hug and once again she felt safe. After the hug he just stared at her. Like boy i just rant to you and all you do is stare wtf-

"Look at me." Key said. "You bet not do that shit no more, i'm gone be around so youn gotta worry bout that shit."

"Thank you Key." Ciara said.

"Call me Keyshawn, that's my real name." He said. Ouu i feel speciallll. "How old you is?" He asked

"I'm 17 i turn 18 in 2 weeks." i said doing a little twerk in the seat. He just smiled at me. he better stop playing fa i get him pregnant. "Do you have any siblings?" i asked.

"Yea i got a sister and a brother." He said. "Do you?"

"Nah, just me." "Are you're parents still around?" Ciara asked.

"Yea, how yo dad died if you don't mind me asking."

"Umm he got shot in a driveby." i said keeping it short.

"i hope you know if i ever find who did that shit imma kill them." key said staring at the wall.

"No you don't have too-" i said before getting cut off. ( damn a bitch always getting cut off) he ain't even say nun he just looked at me with a mean look on his face. breaking the silence his phone started ringing.

"Imma be back, lock the doors." he said before getting up and walking out the door. When he walked i went to go take a shower and go to sleep.

yayaayayay !! thank y'all for the votes and views, it really makes me happy like fr 😔 ! but how y'all fw this chapter? y'all want a dejah pov cause chile 😳
QUESTION - y'all going to school already ?

VOTE PLEASE BYE ! 💞