Part 16

Keyshawn Latrell Home || 20 || Georgia

It's been 2 weeks since i've talked to Ciara

It's been 2 weeks since i've talked to Ciara. I missed her like crazy, i've barely been sleeping or eating.Ive been blowing her phone up nonstop. I eventually stopped, i'm not finna keep chasing after her.

"Nigga that's the 7th blunt you done smoked, you need to chill." Aj said. I ain't say nothing back i just looked at him then back at my phone.

"Lemme call my bestfriend." Aj said picking up his phone and facetiming Ciara. "Hey bestfriend."

"Hi." Ciara said with a sad voice. Hearing her voice made me miss her even more.Words can't explain how much i miss her goofy ass, this shit wasn't even supposed to happen.

"You good bestfriend?" Aj said.

"I'm good." Ciara said. "What you doing?"

"Smoking with this sad ass boy." Aj said referring to me.

"Nigga shut up damn." I said, he be getting on my damn nerves.

"Like i was saying, you need to come get your boyfriend before he hurt hisself." Aj said making me mug him.

"Well he's not my problem no more." She said, i ain't even gone hold you that shut hurt my feelings. But she got every right to be mad at me.

"Hand me the phone." I whispered to Aj. He handed me the phone and i was hesitant to say anything at first. "Ciara." I said.

"What the fuck you want?" She asked.

"Uhh i just needed to talk to you. Let me explain what happened." I said, after i said that her ass hung up. I heard Aj laugh like that was the funniest shit ever.

"Nigga that shit ain't funny." I said handing him back his phone. "Fuck that i'm finna pull up on her ass."

"Good luck, don't call my phone when she beat yo ass." Aj said.That man get on my damn nerves, that's my dawg tho, and I love him like i made em.

I made it to Ciaras apartment. Before getting out the car i had a plan on what u should say to her.
"Man you bugging real shit, you ain't even let me- Nah i can't say that, that's too mean." I said.

"Please listen to me- hell nah that shit too soft for me." I said to myself while getting out the car and walking to her front door.

I stood at the door for a few seconds before knocking on it. A few more seconds went by and she opened the door and immediately closed it back.

"Man Ciara open the door." I said and i didn't get no answer. "If i break this shit down i'll be wrong?"

"If you break my door we fighting." She said opening the door for me to come in. (she opened that damn door tho 🙄) I walked in and sat on her couch. It felt good being around her, even if we are on bad terms right now. "You don't got long before i kick you out, what you want?" She said.

"I wanna talk about what happened 2 weeks ago." I said.

"Yea, how i let you take my virginity and you had a whole other bitch you was fucking?" She said.

"Man i been stopped fucking with her. She just keep texting my phone." I said to her.

"And how i'm supposed to believe that?" She said.

"Man look." I said pulling my phone out showing her how she was blowing up my phone. "I haven't talked to her since I met you, so like 3 or 4 months ago?" "What the fuck i gotta lie for?" Ciara just looked at me with a dumb look on her face.

"Well damn, i'm sorry, i should've let you explained. I was just mad at the moment." She said looking at her feet.

"You alright, you gotta start communicating with me when you notice shit you don't like. Don't just up and leave and not talk to me for 2 weeks, i'm not finna keep chasing you." I said i might do a lil jog but i ain't gone chase after her .

"Ok, you need to work on that too." She said

"Ight, I missed yo goofy ass." I said.

"I missed you too i've been so bored, now you gotta stay with me for like a week." She said smiling while pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back while grabbing her butt. I missed that.

"Ight, now Gimmie kiss." I said poking my lips out. She pecked my lips and i grabbed her face and tongued her down.

"What are we?" She asked me. I gave her a confused look.

"What you mean?" I asked her.

"Like am I you're girlfriend or..?" She asked.

"Oh yea, you my girl." I said holding her hand.

"Nah i ain't yo girl until you ask me correctly." She said mugging me.

"Ciara Nadae Williams will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She looked at me with a goofy smile making me chuckle.

"Yess." She said hugging me again.

"Lets go lay down, i haven't had a good sleep in a while." I said walking to her room. I layed down and pulled Ciara ontop of me. I rubbed on her butt because i knew that made her go too sleep faster. I'm glad i got my lil baby back. She wasn't going no where anyways.

____________________________________
~ how would y'all feel if i made Ciara pregnant ?? 🤣
~ sike nah #ftk
~y'all still fucking with this ????
~ what y'all favorite emoji mine - 😜
~ ight bye ah 😜