Part 11

(VOTE AND COMMENT PLS)
Ciara Nadae Williams || 17 || Georgia

(VOTE AND COMMENT PLS) Ciara Nadae Williams || 17 || Georgia

I woke up laying ontop of Keyshawn's chest. I really enjoyed myself yesterday and i obviously broke out of my shell. I remembered what happened with me and Key last night and that immediately gave me anxiety.

To cool myself down i went to the bathroom and washed my face with cold water. I remembered that i was supposed to text Jay back last night. "Omg this is too much." I said to myself.

I felt so bad, i wanted to stop thinking about it so I just brushed my teeth and washed my face

I felt so bad, i wanted to stop thinking about it so I just brushed my teeth and washed my face. I heard the door open and seen Key. I quickly turned back around and continued washing my face. I was very nervous and didn't wanna talk to him.

"You straight?" Key asked.

"Yea i'm good." I said and Key chuckled.

"What's funny?" I asked mugging him through the mirror.

"Nun my bad, how you feel after last night? That was yo first time." Key asked.

"My head hurt a lil and yea." I said letting out a nervous laugh.

"Was it good?" He asked. Who tf ask that-

"Nah." I said doing my hair.

"Ohh Key that's too much" "I'm finna cum" "Key stop" Keyshawn said mocking me. "It wasn't good tho huh."he said.

"Omg shutup." I said coveting my face.

"Just wait till i put this dic-." Key said before i cut him off.

"Aht Aht that's enough." I said walking out the bathroom.

"Let me take you to the mall." Key said.

"Ight, and i gotta look at apartments later." I said.

"Ight, hurry up and get dressed." Key said walking past me.

"Ouu lets go in footlocker." I said pulling Keyshawn's arm. When we made it inside the store i looked around to checked my surroundings.