Part 19

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

I woke up and noticed Keyshawn was gone

I woke up and noticed Keyshawn was gone. I was guessing he went to go check on Aj. But that was weird because why would he go without me? I decided to call him to see where he was.

"Hey, where you at?" I asked.

"Wassup ma, I went to the store, you want anything?" Key asked.

"Get me a kitkat please, are are we going to the hospital later today?" I asked.

"Yea, gone head and get dressed." He said.

"Ok, see you later." I said hanging up the phone. I went and took a 10 minute shower, did my daily hygiene, and put on some shorts with a blue shirt.

Key came in with 2 bags in his hand. "It took you that long and you came with 2 bags?" I asked.

"Girl hush, and take this." He said handing me a pregnancy test. I looked at him with a mug.

"Boy I know i'm not pregnant." I said with a little chuckle, and taking the test from his hands.

"I just want to make sure." He said. I went to the bathroom and peed on the stick. I washed up and waited for the results.

"Omg" I yelled from the bathroom loud enough for Key to hear.

"It's positive?" He said busting in the bathroom snatching the test from my hands with a smile. His smile instantly dropped to a frown. "Mmcht girl you play to damn much." He said tossing the test on the counter and walking out the room.I started laughing and walking out the bathroom.

"I told you i wasn't pregnant, it was something i ate." I said. "Fuck them kids."

"Imma make sure i get you pregnant next time." He mumbled walking out the room door.

"Nigga what the fuck you just said?" I said running to him.

"I didn't say nothing, now hurry up so we can go to the hospital." Key said. I mugged him and walked back to the room to get my stuff.

We were in Keys car with music playing in the background. I wasn't listening to the music, i was too busy wondering if Aj was gone be ok. I know Key was devastated, he was just hiding it.

"Key, how you really feel about what's going on?" I asked.

"I'm hurt, me and him close as hell, we been friends since i don't even remember, i can't lose him." He said. "I'm trynna to stay strong though."

"I know how you feel, you know it's ok to feel sad, you don't have to hide it all the time." I said. "And you can talk to me if you ever feel sad."

"I know but i'm used to keeping my emotions bottled up, but yea imma work on that." Key said putting his right hand on my thigh. If he moved his hand up just a little we would've been fucking in this car. Ok this not the time.

We made it to the hospital and the nurse showed us where Aj was. I was honestly scared to walk in the room. I walked in and seen Aj on machines, seeing him like that made my stomach turn.

I went to sit down, but Key left the room. I didn't question him because i know how hard it is to see someone you love almost lifeless. I walked closer to Aj and grabbed his hand. I prayed he would wake up.

"Aj please wake up, please." I said squeezing his hand. "Come on, try to open your eyes please." I said wiping my tears with my other open hand. I felt Aj squeeze my hand back. I looked up and seen his eyes fluttering. "Aj wake up." I said.

"Get yo stank breath ass out my face girl." Aj said. I didn't even care about what he said, I just started hugging him.

"I know you not talking bout nobody breath." I said covering my nose. "Whew chile that shit is hot."

"Girl anyways where Key dem at?" Aj asked.

"Idk he walked out as soon as he walked in, i'm gone call him after i get the nurse." I said getting off of him. I went out of the room and got a nurse. I seen Key sitting in the waiting room along with Ken and Darius.

"Bae guess what!" I said to Key.

"What?" He asked.

"Aj up." I said with a smile.

"Oh shit, let's go." He said getting up. "Y'all Aj up." He said to Ken and Darius.

We walked in the room and the boys dapped Aj up.
(y'all know the lil handshake shii- ok nvm)

"Sir you will have to stay here for 3 more days and when you go home you will be on crutches." The nurse said.

"I can have sex though?" Aj asked.

"Um no sir." The nurse said.

"Damn, I can get head?" Aj asked.

"Aj shutup, ok thank you ms." I said. The nurse gave me a smile and walked out the room. The room fell quiet and all eyes were on Aj.

"Listen, I had a dream i was fucking Kylie Jenner, then i hear Ciara loud ass talking bout some wake up." Aj said mugging me. I just started laughing, i missed his goofy ass.

"Thought yo ass was finna leave us." Key said.

"Damn yo ain't have no faith in me?" Aj said. "Ion even care, can y'all get me some food i'm not finna eat this nasty ass hospital shit."

"Nigga you stupid, but ok." Key said with a chuckle while getting up. I got up and followed him outside and we made our way to get something to eat.

____________________________________
~ i hate this chapter
~ like i really hate it 🧍🏽‍♀️
~ it took me long to write it 💀 i didn't know what to write abt.
~but thank y'all for the views and votes 🥺
~ LMAOOO y'all thought Ciara was preggers ??????
~ tuh it's too soon for that
~ see y'all later 😜