Part 35

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

"Bae, i'm finna go grocery shopping, you ain't got no food at yo house

"Bae, i'm finna go grocery shopping, you ain't got no food at yo house."

"Neither do you, that's why you skinny."

"And that's why you dick little, leave me alone."

"It wasn't little when you was gagging on it." He said making me snap my neck in his direction.

"Um- I was- I was just playing." I said. "Come on, I want you to go with me."

"Hold on, I'm playing the game."

"See no, i'm just gone go by myself."

"Man what the fuck, bae come look at this shit." He said making me walk and stand behind him with a confused look on my face.

"Does that look like a foul? Do that look like a foul?"

"Damn nigga stop yelling at me i don't know." I said making him smack his lips. "Anyways, i'm bout to go, I love you."

"I love you too." He said and I made my way to the car. I sat in the car for a little to find a song to put on, then I made my way to Walmart.

It took me a good 10 minutes to get to Walmart, and it was packed as usual. It took me a while to find a parking spot, but when I did I got a cart and made my way inside.

I went down the snack aisle first of course, and then the others. While I was shopping in the frozen food section, I looked up and seen a familiar face looking through the frozen food.

I stared them down and realized who it was. It was my mom, soon as i realized that, I quickly turned the other way. I quickly walked too another aisle until I heard someone call my name.

"Ciara? Ciara that's you?" My mom said, I stopped in my tracks, and was scared to turn around to see her face. I continued walking slowly until I felt an arm tap on my shoulder, making me flinch.

"Ciara my baby." She said making me stare at her with big eyes. "I haven't seen you in so long, how you doing."

"I-." I said before getting cut off.

"Wait, is your boyfriend with you? Are y'all still together?" She asked.

"Um." I said.

"Come on, you can talk to me. You used to be a mamas girl." She said.

"Can you like, go please. I don't want to talk to you." I said.