Part 6

Keyshawn Latrell Home || 20 || Georgia

excuse any errors

I watched as Ciara made her way to a room with a boy i didn't know

I watched as Ciara made her way to a room with a boy i didn't know. I was finna go back and get her but i remembered that she not my girl so that's not my responsibility. I just sat back and waited for her to come back while i smoked a blunt.

A few minutes later i went to get me a drink. The room Ciara went in was right beside the bar. I heard something bang against the door. I put my ear to the door and heard Ciara screaming. I tried to open the door but it was locked so i kicked that bitch down. I hoped Ciara wasn't hurt, i feel like i'm getting attached to her. I walked in and seen this nigga hovering over Ciara. When Ciara saw me she ran and hid behind me.

"Oh this you?" The boy said hiding his dick. People were afraid of me because of my past and knew me because my father was a kingpin, and now i am.

"Nigga that don't fuckin matter,you heard her yelling why the fuck you ain't stop?" I said coming close to him.

"Man i'm sorry, i was just doing my job." he said shaking. After he said that i punched him in his jaw making blood leak out his mouth. The fuck he mean he was doing his job? I kept on punching him until i felt satisfied. I yanked Ciara arm and pulled her outside so we could go home.

We got in the car and i was heated ass fuck. Ian even want her to talk to me because i know how i get when i'm angry.

"Keyshawn-." Ciara said.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me, real shit." I said while gripping the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry." She said looking out the window.

"Why the fuck would you go in the room with somebody you done know?" i said to her.

"I didn't know he was gone do that." She said with her voice cracking.

"That's not the fuckin point, that nigga was trynna rape yo ass." i said. "What the fuck did Dejah give you to drink because you was not acting like yoself."

"I don't know i didn't ask." She said looking out the window.

"What the fuck?" i said because that shit was stupid. Ciara didn't say anything, i just decided to stop talking before i let my anger get the best of me. I honestly did care about her and i ain't want her to get hurt. I seen how broke down she was at that hospital and when she was talking to me about her father. I ain't want too see that shit again.

We made it back to my crib and i looked over at Ciara looking at me. "Can you carry me." she asked .

"No." I said opening my door.

"Man please, i could barely walk to the car."
she said.

"Man come here." I said picking her up bridal style. I unlocked the house door to let me and Ciara in. I walked her upstairs and sat her down on the bed. After, I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

15 min later i got out the shower and fixed the couch up so i could go to sleep.

Ciara Nadae Williams || 17 || Georgia

When we walked in the house it was silent. I just wanted to get in bed and cry. I could see how mad he was and how much he cared about me. It was cute lowkey ☺️. He came out the bathroom and didn't even look at me, he just went downstairs and got on the couch. I decided to go take a shower so i could go to sleep.

After a 20 min shower i got in his bed and tried to go to sleep. Everytime i closed my eyes, i seen that same boy hovering ontop of me. I thought i was actually gonna lose my virginity tonight, i was so scared. I couldn't sleep, at least by myself. I went downstairs and seen Keyshawn sitting down on his phone. He just stared at me while i stood there. "Can you come sleep with me please, i can't sleep and i'm scared." i said lowly. Without questioning me and just walked upstairs.

"You wanna watch tv?" He asked.

"No, i just wanna go to sleep." i said getting in the bed. He nodded his head and layed beside me. "Thank you for everything." I said.

"Nah youn gotta thank me ma." He said pulling me closer to him.

"Ok but fr i'm so thankful, and i'm sorry for what happened tonight." I said. He didn't say nothing, so i looked up to him. He was staring me in my eyes. I wanted to kiss his cause them lips was looking mighty delicious 💀 i'm jp.

"You know I care about you right?" He asked. "Ion want nothing bad to happen to you"

"Awww you care about lil ol me?", i said tracing his tattoos with my finger while laughing.

"Shutup." He said while Ciara laughed. Ciara was starting to feel like she liked him, more than just friends. After he said that silence fell between them. He looked down and saw Ciara sleeping on his chest. She was so beautiful to him. He wrapped both of his arms around her, kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

this chapter was ass, i'm sorry bout that !!!
this gone be a short story too !! but how y'all liked it?
vote please !! ❤️❤️