Part 14

(2 weeks later)
(this kinda long hehe 🌝)
Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

(2 weeks later) (this kinda long hehe 🌝)Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

I woke up with Key laying on my chest. He spent the night with me last night just because. These past 2 weeks me and Key just been vibing, i lowkey have a crush on him.

"Key move." I said pushing his head.

"Man no i'm still sleepy." He said wrapping his hands round my waist.

"There is a whole other side right there, move so i can pack." I said pushing his head again. "You need to pack to so get up."

We're going to Cancun,Mexico. Aj planned this whole thing out, idk why he just be bored. I packed a whole bunch of clothes, shoes and jewelry, my skin care and my hygiene items.

Key was still laying down, i decided to mess with him because he needed to get his stuff pack for tomorrow. I got on top of his lap and started playing with his face and giving him kisses.

"Wake up." I said in between kisses. I felt his private harden from under me. I started teasing him and hopping up and down his lap.

"Girl move." Key said getting up and pushing me on the floor.

"No, control your dick sir." I said going into the bathroom.

"Stop messing with it them." He said following me. I looked down and that shit was still up. I wanna touch it.

I reached me hand over gripped it and laughed. "Girl you weird as fuck." Key said laughing.

"Shutup, but you need to go so you can get your stuff packed." I said.

"Why you trynna rush me out?" Key said.

"Ain't nobody trynna rush you out, i'm just trynna make sure you prepared." I said.

"You care abt me?" Key asked.I looked at him with confusion.

"Of course i do." I said.He just nodded his head and went back to what he was doing. Why the fuck he asked me that shit- .

"Alright lemme go before you start crying." Key said pulling me into a hug.

"Anyways, come back when you done." I said hugging him back. He nodded his head and left.

The next day
We were at the airport and Aj and Ken brought they girlfriends, they vibe was cool and they was prettyy. I heard a cough come from Aj and i looked at him with a mug on my face cause unt unt ion got time.

"Why all y'all turned around? tf y'all think this is the voice?" Aj said making me laugh. I looked over at Key who was all over his phone.

"Who you texting?" I asked.

"Mind yo business." He said closing him phone.

"Boy who that was? Was it a girl? If i can't have no boyfriend you can't have no girlfriend." I said getting mad.

"Girl chill out." Key said. "That was my mama." I just stared at him with my mouth open.

"My bad patna." I said laughing. He just mugged me.

We got off of the plane i saw how pretty the place was. I've never imagined myself in a whole other country.  We went into a rental car to drive to our hotel. "Alright, Key and Ciara y'all sharing a room of course." Aj said telling everybody where they room was.

"Ion wanna share no room with him." I said mugging Key.

"Girl hush y'all already be fucking." Aj said making my mouth drop.

"Bestfriend now we ain't never did nun of that." I said rolling my eyes. I looked up at Key and saw him laughing. "And nigga what the fuck is funny?" I said.

"Girl hush."Key said pushing my head.

We made it too our room and i unpacked and took a shower.

Once i got out, I went to go put my clothes on. I seen Key looking at me with low eyes.

"You high or sum?" I asked looking at his with a stale face.

"Come here." He said. I shook my head because girl i scared. "Man." He said before grabbing me by my arm and crashing his lips into mine. Our tongues fought and his won. He carried me to the bed and took off my towel.

He started kissing on my neck leaving hickeys and making me let out soft moans. He kissed on my thigh and made his way down to my treasure. He started licking on my clit and fingering me making me let out loud moans. I came all on his fingers and he licked it up. He came back up kissing me making me taste myself.

"I wanna do it." I said making him nod his head. He unbuckled his pants and i could see his print through his Ethika underwear. He pulled them down, and looked back up at me. I shook my head giving him permission. He lined up with my entrance.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Nigga just do it." I said cause damn. He slowly put it inside of me and i hissed in pain. He started to stroke slowly letting me adjust to his size. My pain started to turn into pleasure and i started moaning. I heard him groan which turned me on even more. He started speeding up making me put my hand on his stomach.

"Move yo hand." He said pinning them against the bed. I released all on him. "All 4s." He said making me turn over. He started stoking fast making me throw my lil booty back. I heard him let out more groans making me go faster.

"What's my name?" Key asked.

"D-daddy." I moaned out. He pulled out and nutted on my back.

After 3 more round i tried to get up but i couldn't. "Help." I said laying on the floor. Key started laughing.

"I knew you couldn't handle it." He said making me roll my eyes. Me and Key took a bath and got dressed so we could go out with the rest of the gang.

"What took y'all so damn long?" Darius asked.

"I know you seen them big ass hickeys on her neck." Aj said pointing at them.

"And she walking funny." Ken said. I look at them with a mug.

"Well damn hey to y'all too." I said then looked at Key who was smirking. We went to the beach and then the mall, and then back into our hotel room.

____________________________________
~ y'all should like start commenting, y'all kinda dry
~ but this chapter kinda fye 🌚🌚
~ ion like the sex part, ion know what to write 💀
~ ight bye 🙈
~ ah 😜