Part 30

Keyshawn Latrell Home || 21 || Georgia

"Ciara you good? What's going on?" Was the last thing I said before I heard her crash

"Ciara you good? What's going on?" Was the last thing I said before I heard her crash. When I heard cars banging against each other, I instantly ran outside in my car. I called the ambulance and told them what happened, and they came within 5 minutes.

I was now sitting in the waiting room in the ER with Aj. The pain I was going through was unbearable. I was trying to stay strong cause real niggas don't cry. I was hoping her and my seed was ok, ion know what I would do if she or my baby left me. I finally found happiness in my life, I wasn't ready too give that up yet.

"The family and visitors of Ciara Williams." The nurse said.

"Right here" I said making me and Aj stand up.

"She is now awake, she has to stay in the hospital for 3 days we have to keep a close eye on her. Everything looks good though, Follow me."

Me and Aj followed the nurse to the back where Ciara was. I remember the first time I saw her in a hospital room. I saw something in her that I never saw in any other girl. I would've never thought she would be my baby mama.

I turned the corner and walked into the room to see Ciara looking at the wall. I walked up to her and sat down beside her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and instantly started crying.

"Bae what wrong, the nurse said everything looked good?"

"I lost the baby, and theirs a low chance of me getting pregnant again." She said making my mouth drop open. Anger filled my body and tear started coming down my face. I quickly wiped them away and took a deep breathe.

"Tell me what happened? Dejah did something?" I asked.

"She tried to get somebody to rape me." She said making me angrier. "I got out the house and tried to hurry up and get to you." She said while crying.

"This all my fault." She said.

"No this ain't yo fault." I said standing up. "On my ma i'm gone kill her and that nigga." I said getting up from Ciara.

"Keyshawn no-." She said before I cut her off.

"Nah don't tell me no, this shit all her fault why the fuck would she even try to do that to you? You don't bother nobody." I said with anger in my voice. "Give me her address." I said with anger in my voice.

Ciara looked at me with teary eyes. I know she didn't want me to do it, but ain't no way i'm letting her get away with this. Ciara eventually gave in and told me Dejahs address.

"I'll be back, I love you." I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too, be safe."

"Ight." I said while walking out the hospital room with Aj.

We walked outside to my car and all I did was stare at the wheel.

"You good bra?" Aj asked, to be honest I wasn't, but i used to hiding my emotions.

"Yeah." I said after clearing my throat. I opened my
glove department and pulled out a Glock 43, and loaded it. I sat the gun on my lap and started driving to Dejah house.

The drive was silent, but me and Aj was ready for anything that came our way. We parked the car a few house down and seen she had 2 cars in her driveway.

"I'm killing everybody, on soul." I said to Aj as we were walking to her front door, words couldn't explain how mad I was. Imma let all this anger go through them bullets.

Without knocking on the door, I busted the door open with 3 shots. I heard screams from 3 different people, i didn't care who it was i just started shooting.

"Aj go see if you can find a man back there." I said pointing down the hall. I seen 2 girls on the floor shaking while looking up at me. On of them was already shot in the leg and blood was all over the floor.

"Please." One of the girls said.

"Shut the fuck up." I said and shot her in her head making blood splatter on my shirt. "You too." I said shooting the other girl in the head.

I walked around the house and saw Dejah hiding in the bathroom. Dumb hoe why would you hide in a bathroom? I let out a lil chuckle before i smacked her with my gun. "You made my lose my fucking child." I said through gritted teeth. "My first fucking child."

I wanted to beat her ass but I had to catch myself.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too." She said with tears falling from her eyes.

"What the fuck you mean-?" "You know what." I said and shot her in right in between her eyes. I didn't stop shooting, even though she was dead i still found pleasure in destroying her dead body.

I was stopped by Aj who had a dude wrapped in a choke hold. "You the one who tried to rape my girl?" I asked.

"No, Dejah told me too." His pussy ass said.

"Let him go." I said making Aj move his hands from him. Soon as Aj let him go, the dude tried to run outside but i shot him in his leg.

I ran up to him and started sending punches straight to his face. I felt blood on my knuckles but that didn't stop me. I made sure i let all my anger out on his face. I ended it by kicking him in his stomach making him spit up blood.

"You a bitch made ass nigga." I said. "You should've known better than fucking with my girl." I said and then shot his in his head making his brains splatter on my shirt.

I felt satisfied, but none of this was gone bring my seed back. I wanted to continue to kill every person in sight, but i had to make it back to my baby.

"Get somebody to clean this up." I said to Aj making him nod his head.

I walked out the house and went back into my car. I put my head on the wheel trying to process what the fuck i just did. Well, ion give a fuck she better watch who she fuck with next time. OH WAIT- 💀

___________________________________
~ "I ain't a killer but don't push me." - Tupac 💍
~ yeah that bitch dejah ⚰️
~ rip ciara and keys baby 😐
~ ok see y'all next timeeeee