Part 23

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

"Wonder do you miss me when i'm busy on the road?" I was listening to Rodwave while trying to clean up my apartment

"Wonder do you miss me when i'm busy on the road?" I was listening to Rodwave while trying to clean up my apartment. Rodwave is not good clean up music, i've been laying by the vacuum crying for 6 minutes.

For the past 3 days i've been staying with Key and i finally left his house today. I missed himmmm.

"He leave all his shit here." I said putting his stuff away. I continued cleaning until my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was an unknown number.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi Ciara this is Amiya, can you do me a favor please?" She asked.

"Oh hey Amiya, what you need?" I asked.

"Can you come pick me up from Darius's house please?" She asked.

"Yea, everything ok?" I asked.

"Um yea it is." She said.

"Alright i'll be over there in a minute, send me your location." I said before hanging up. I picked up my purse and made sure I had my pepper spray and taser with me just incase. (make sure y'all staying safe outchea.) I went in my car (yes she has a car chile 😩) and went to Darius house.

It took me about 10 minutes to get to his house. When i arrived i pulled to the side and tried to call Amiya and tell her I was outside. She wasn't answering so I got out and walked to the door. I made sure I had my taser with me just incase that nigga wanna try something.

I knocked on the door and Darius opened it. "What the fuck you want?" He asked.

"Nigga who the fuck is you talking to?" I asked mugging him. "Where is Amiya?"

"She in here minding her business, get the fuck on." He said making me roll my neck.

"See, I would call Keyshawn, but I can handle my own, cuss me out again." I said pulling out my taser. Instead of saying anything, he closed the door in my face.

"Nigga you bold as fuck." I said banging on the door. I wasn't leaving until Amiya came outside. The door swung open and Amiya walked out.

"Girl i don't know how you put up that disrespectful ass nigga." I said walking to my car. Chile i was fed the fuck up, wait til I tell Key bout this.

"Where you need to go?" I asked her.

"Can i go to your house for a bit, I just need a break from him for a little I just never had any other place to go." She said. I felt where she was coming from, I used to want to get away from my mother all the time but i never had no place else to go.

"Yea, i feel you." I said. "He been disrespecting you?" I asked her.

"Yea, but it's ok." She said making me mug my face.

"Nah, you need to leave him. You can't be putting yourself through that. If he can't respect you find you somebody that will." I said.

"I know, I just love him so much, i can't let him go." She said. I just nodded my head, like I said before I can't help nobody who don't want to be he helped.

We finally arrived too my place and walked in the living room. "You can sit in here or come upstairs with me." I said.

"I'll stay down here and give you your space, can I watch tv?" She asked.

"Yea girl." I said giving her the remote and walking upstairs. I went into my room and finished my last little bit of cleaning. I decided to Facetime Key and see what he up too.

"Hey bae." I said smiling in the camera. He was sitting in his car smiling back at me.

"Wassup ma." He said.

"Omg i gotta y'all you something so important." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You is so fine." I said.

"Mmcht girl you play to much, you fine too." He said smiling.

"Aw tank you." I said. "Ok anyways what you up too?"

"Nun, I was with Aj. I'm finna come over and chill with you." He said.

"Ok, see you later." I said. "I luh you."

"I love you too." He said before hanging up the phone. I went on tiktok until I heard a knock at the door. I went downstairs too open the door and saw Key. I hugged him and then let him in.

"Hi." Amiya said to Key making him give her a head nod. Key and I went upstairs and laid on my bed.

"Why she over here?" Key asked me.

"She asked me to come pick her up." I said. "Oh and I got to tell you what happened, I went to pick up Amiya right? So i go to Darius house and we start arguing as usual and-." I said before getting cut off.

"What I told you bout that?" He asked. "Mind yo business and stop talking to him, you hard headed."

"Boy you could've at least let me finish talking." I said mugging him. "You getting on my nerves already, damn i was just trynna tell you what happened, but you don't wanna listen."

"You better fix yo attitude." Key said looking me in my eyes.

"Stop talking to me." I said getting on my phone.

"Fix it for I fuck it out of you." Key said in a demanding voice.

"Do it then." I said snapping my neck at him. He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me in a kiss, slowly going down to my neck leaving hickeys.

"Wait, Amiya still down there." I said pulling away.

"Ion care, you better cover yo mouth or sum." He said then continuing kissing on my neck making me let out soft moans.

He pulled down my shorts while kissing me, and putting 1 finger inside of me. I let out a moan and quickly covered my mouth. He went down to my clit and started sucking on it. I let our muffled moans as his tongue was going around my clit.

He took out his hard dingly ding and put it at my entrance. He rammed inside of me making me let out a loud moan. I put my hand on his chest trying to make him slow down.

"Key slow down." I said in between moans.

"Nah, move yo hand." He said pinning my hands on the bed and stroking in and out of me.

"All 4's" Key said making me turn around. He rammed inside of me making me arch my back and moan loudly. I started throwing it back making him groan and making me speed up. (y'all know what happened don't feel like writing that.)

___________________________________
~ i get so distracted easily so it be taking me forever to write like 1 sentence 😭
~ ok but to all them ppl that be commenting a lot i luh y'all fr. 😤💞
~ OH and i'm excited for this next chapter chile 🌝
~ ight byeeeeeeee
~ i hated this chapter so ntm.