Part 37

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

"Bae what you trynna do today?" Key asked

"Nothing, i just wanna stay home and chill." I said walking to the couch. We were at my house chilling, and Amiya and Aj were gone.

"You trynna smoke?"

"Duh." I said.

"You a fucking crackhead." Key said laughing.

"It's your fault." I said as I watched him roll the blunt. I watched as he licked the paper, wish he was licking me like that. :(

"Bae you so sexy." I said making him smirk.

"Here." He said handing me the blunt and watched me smoke it. He made him one and we smoked for a good 30 minutes.

He was on his phone while I was laying on his chest.
"Look, niggas get grills and can't stop laughing for 6 hours."

"Keyshawn, stop talking bout people." I said while laughing. "Bae."

"Hmh?"

"I want some dick." I said.

"Nah, you was being stingy the other day, you better go masterbate or sum shit."

"Man come on." I said pulling his arm.

"Ok, but when we get in that bed i'm going to sleep." He said getting up and following me upstairs. We made it to the bed and Keyshawn got under the covers and turned the other way. I put on Jacquees and got in the bed as well.

"Keyshawn, you finna make me mad."

"Nah you can't get mad at me over my dick." He said turing around and looking at me laughing. I got on top of him and started kissing him making him kiss me back. He grabbed my butt and i went down to his neck leaving hickeys on them.

I trailed down to his shorts and took them off along with his boxers. His dick popped out making
me get nervous. I'm gone try to do better this time, i need to bring out my skills honey. I liked the tip while stroking the rest. Making him twitch, I went further down and stroked the rest I couldn't fit in my mouth.

I heard him groan and I tried to go down further, but not gag. I slightly looked up and seen his head go back, making me stroke faster. He held my head as he came in my mouth making me swallow it.

He got up and pushed me down on my back and pulled my shorts down. He started kissing in my
inner thighs making me let out soft moans.

"Stop teas-." I said before he started sucking on my clit making me let out a moan. He swerved his tongue on my now swollen clit while pumping his 2 fingers in and out of me. I was moaning loudly, good thing the music was on.

I released all on his fingers making him bring them to my mouth, making me taste myself. I got up and he lined himself into my entrance and slowly stroked inside of me.

"Key-." I moaned out as he started stoking faster. He gripped on my neck while groaning.

"What's my name?"

"D-daddy." I moaned out, and then released on him. At the same time be released in me as well, and we keep going for hours.

Me and Key were sitting on the bed watching tv and we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"I know y'all wasn't fucking to Jacques." Aj said sticking his head in. Me and Key looked at each other and started laughing.

"When you and Amiya got here?" I asked.

"We been here for a while, we could hear music from all the way outside."

"We wasn't even doing what you thought we was, we was having a dance battle." Key said.

"Exactly, Aj leave and go dance with your girlfriend."

"Yea, maybe y'all could fuck to Jacques."

"Fuck sex, I'm just trynna make her smile.... We still gone fuck though." Aj said and then left the room.

"Aww, they gone be so cute."

"Yea, i'm happy for my dawg,i hope he treat her good fr. He can never keep a girl."

We eventually feel asleep. I was so happy with my life, all of this was too good to be true...

•_________________________________
~ READ MY NEW FOCKIN BOOK NEOW 😡😡
"wasted feelings 💔"
~ 2 more chapters left 😢
~ thank y'all for all the support
~comment and vote please !! 💕