Part 39

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

                            2 months later "Here you go

2 months later
"Here you go." Aj said giving me a box of diapers.

"Now Aj, these are toddler pull ups." I said looking at the box.

"You ain't never grateful, he gone grow into them damn." He said while walking away. I couldn't do nothing but laugh. We were at Keys house with his family, and they were giving gifts for the baby.

"I can't believe i'm gonna have a grandson, what you gone name him Ciara?" Keys mom, Mrs. Ann asked.

"I don't know yet, I might let Keyshawn name him." I said.

"Ouu name the baby Eddie, that's my uncle name. Uncle Eddie." Aj said making me mug him.

"Ok Mr. Andrew Johnson." I said making Aj mug me.

"Don't say my government ever again." He said, then walking away making me chuckle.

"When the baby due?" Keys dad asked.

"In 4 more months." I said with a smile.

"I knew you was pregnant, I kept having dreams about it." Mrs. Ann said.

"I've been having them dream recently too.....Amiya where you at?" Aj yelled.

"I know he didn't get that girl pregnant already." I said to myself with a chuckle.

"Keyshawn come here so I can take yall picture and post it for my facebook friends." Mrs. Ann said.

"Ma, you and that Facebook." Key said standing beside me to take a picture. She took a few pictures, then posted them.

"Ciara come here." Key said making me follow behind him. We went and sat down on the couch away from everyone else who was in the kitchen.

" What we gone name him?" He asked.

"You can name him, I know how much you wanted a boy."

"Ouu ok, I want his name to be Elijah."

"Aww thats so cute, baby Eli." I said in a baby voice.

"But listen, I got something to tell you." He said.

"Keyshawn come help take this stuff out the car."

"Damn, ok hold on." He said getting up and walking outside. I was thinking about what he could've told me. I hope it wasn't no bull, I've been so happy recently, and I didn't want anything to mess up.

Minutes passed and Keyshawn still wasn't back to finish talking. I got tired of waiting, so I walked upstairs. I heard Aj and Keyshawn talking in his room, so i stopped so I could hear better.

"You told her yet?" Aj asked.

"Nah, how i'm supposed to tell her I got another child on the way?" Keyshawn said making my heart drop. Another child? On the way? So he cheated on me? Wow.

"How bout you don't tell her?" Aj said.

"Nah, I've been hiding this for too long, I wanna come out clean." Keyshawn said making me walk in the room.

I was holding back tears, and stuck for words. "Keyshawn, why would you-." I said before getting cut off by Aj.

"Hold on let me leave before some shit go down." Aj said walking out the room with his hands up in surrender.

"Bae listen."

"Nah, you don't have an excuse for this? You cheated on me and got somebody else pregnant. Now you got me around here looking stupid." I said with a tear slipping from my eye. I don't know if I was doing too much, or not doing enough.

"Bae listen, we was on a break-."

"Stop calling me bae, and the longest we've been on a break was for like a week, not even. You telling me you found somebody to stick your dick inside that fast?"

"Ciara let me talk, we was on a break and I didn't know what to do, I was being dumb and one thing led to another, I ended up getting somebody pregnant."

I looked at him with a mug with my watery eyes and started crying even more. He tried to give me a hug but i pushed him away from me.

"You know what, it's ok." I said wiping my eyes and getting up.

"You forgive me?" He asked making me mug him.

"Hell no, you didn't even apologize. A break means that we are getting back together.I should've know you was a no good nigga. I don't know what I was thinking, nothing good ever happens to me. It was all too good to be true." I said getting my stuff from his room.

"Well I hope you have a good time with your baby on the way, i'm leaving."

"You leaving? Where you going?" He asked standing up. I didn't say anything, I just got the rest of my things from his room and headed downstairs.

"Bye Mrs. Ann, Bye Mr. Ronald." I said before heading out the door.

"Ciara chill out, i'm sorry." Key said following me to my car.

"No Keyshawn please just leave me alone. I gave you plenty chances to get your shit together. Why would even think about doing that to me? I can't raise you anymore, and i'm tired of putting myself in these situations,bye." I said then pulled off and made my way to my house.

The whole car ride Key was calling my phone. I declined every call, and later ended up blocking him. I had no more tears left to cry. I knew something was gonna happen, it always happens to me. I guess that just how life goes.

I pulled up to my house and started grabbing some of my important things. I got a suitcase and put my clothes, shoes and hygiene things in it. I was leaving, I didn't know where I was going, but I didn't want to stay here anymore.

I looked down at my hands and seen my promise ring. It bought back memories from the date he took me too. I pulled it off and put it in the box it came in, and slipped it into my bag.

I'm a strong woman, i've been through worst than this. I can do this on my own, i've never needed anyone. It's gonna take time for me too move on of course. But that's ok, I'll figure this all out.

_______________________________
~ GO READ PART 2 "BREAKUP TOO MAKEUP"!!
~ well i guess that's the end 😢
~ no more ciara and key 😔
~ she really finna take his child away from him 😟
~ ok bye, thanks for de support follow me!